The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primed mods

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

For further options in the game more varieties of upgrades can come in Prime. Fever Strike from the trader and Vigor being a Prime log in award is great; but more have to come out next to some retired items in the game such as the Arcane Helmets. In addition other ideas for Primed mods such us the Primed Rush would be great and Primed Intensify. If the pace of new Primed mods added can be picked up, then the player base can have another meme added than John Prodman: Primed Salt. It is a joke that some players know; but if it was a actual mod added to the game the over seriousness would be toned down with this mod.

I am in for new primed mods but not efficiency ot such, simpyl because it would make the corrupted mods even more unwanted, they exist sitll as balance if you want to focus on one aspect more on Warframes, with a primed efficiency as example it would lead to overpwoered build without downsides, which sohuld stay that way for balance, or else we onyl get "nerfs" again and thne peopel cry. What i would like thou is unwated mods getting updates or a primed version with maybe a small advantage or bonus, but only minor at most.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

I am in for new primed mods but not efficiency ot such, simpyl because it would make the corrupted mods even more unwanted, they exist sitll as balance if you want to focus on one aspect more on Warframes, with a primed efficiency as example it would lead to overpwoered build without downsides, which sohuld stay that way for balance, or else we onyl get "nerfs" again and thne peopel cry. What i would like thou is unwated mods getting updates or a primed version with maybe a small advantage or bonus, but only minor at most.

Some Prime mods are waiting to be put into game some how. It is hard looking at what might be the log in award for 900 and 1000 log ins. The Trader or a event to circulate the mods. Maybe this year for April fools day we can earn the Primed Salt mod for a kick.

• 2 months later...