Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller in Warframe PC

KeyGerstrike

On 2/2/2018 at 9:14 PM, NightmareT12 said:

What is your controller? Warframe only recognizes XInput signals, so if it is a DualShock you'll need an additional program to transform the DInput into XInput.

where i can get additional program to transform the DInput into Xinput? do i have to use Xbox Console?

• 2 months later...

i use an xbox one controller as well.. since my main account was on xbox, it made it easy to play on pc as well.  Although it will connect to my laptop natively wirelessly, I actually use it wired with a USB as there was noticeable input delay when wireless.  Some annoyances:

• some menus don't work ie I can bring down the public/solo menu with the controller but cant actually select one - and many more examples like this.
  • it frequently seems to get confused about button presses (ie activating 4th ability via "Y" just activates third ability normally "B" unless i tenno and back. can happen mid mission
  • activating tenno for the first time as client i frequently have to activate tenno again or it behaves as if I have RB held down (this happens on console as well so is definitely a bug within WF)

I hope some of these will be resolved with their UI update.