Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back void towers as a periodical event, plzu?

Maka.Bones

Title is self-explanatory.

I never got to do void towers, but they looked fun. I always try to find endless runs, but they're not always available. It would be fun to have a periodical void tower event. Or a void Tower "trial" with an assassination at the end a periodical event.

You guys are missing the bigger picture... *They could add a new reason for them* BOOM!!!! (like unvaulting events, or for baro/tennocon, or a way to have a consistent, endless void fissure run)

" Oh wow maka, you're so smart!!! How do you come up with these ideas?!?!" Simple, I just ask "what is this picture missing, and how would filing in the blank make an effect/what kind of effect it will make?"

15 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

You guys are missing the bigger picture... *They could add a new reason for them* BOOM!!!! (like unvaulting events, or for baro/tennocon, or a way to have a consistent, endless void fissure run)

" Oh wow maka, you're so smart!!! How do you come up with these ideas?!?!" Simple, I just ask "what is this picture missing, and how would filing in the blank make an effect/what kind of effect it will make?"

Given you didn't play while they were around, you don't know what it was like to play the same map, over, and over, and over again, waiting for the first C rotation to get a... Forma. Never mind that, the next C will have the one part you need to build Orthos P... 5 gold cores.

It was tedious beyond all that is in the game currently. Vaulting is part of how they got rid of it and you want to use it for unvaulting.

I think you missed the part where 1) I play warframe... So yeah I do play the same map over, and over, and over, and over again. 

2) I usually try to do endless void fissure missions. So again, yes I know what it's like.

3) I've made radiant relics before, and have gotten a forma out of it... So yep, I still know exactly what it's like.

Plzu, sir... Read my post, and fully understand what I'm saying and my PoV before you assume I'm some un-experienced newbro who doesn't know what he's saying...?

:D ty kind sir. 

Edited by Maka.Bones