Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Mandachord: A Speed Slider Option

(XBOX)a SilentSaiyan

I was thinking you could give Octavia a speed slider option for Percussion, Bass, and Melody, so you can adjust how fast the line proceeds though the track. Not all percussion bass and melody together, yet break the line in 3 sections between the 3 pieces of music. I asking this feature because I listen to some rappers, say Lil Uzi Vert "Neon Guts" and on the song at the beginning the beats proceed at a fast rate, too fast for me to copy on Octavia. Same goes for "Love" by Kendrick. I just wanna create the music to enjoy in my own version. This is currently my only idea at the moment, actually, any chance you can increase the limit of our music storage? Comment for opinions or other ideas for Octavia. Hi DE 

1 minute ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

theres an option to mute other Octavias

well, the option might be there, but that's putting a negative idea into people's minds. 
Octavia was made so that people could share their musical abilities. DE would prefer if less people mute players. 

Then again, a lot people are already just maxing out the notes for optimization. I prefer if they made changes to counter that instead. 

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

this was discussed before Octavia got released, there are some technical issues that pretty much made them use the fixed tempo this has now.

why not add an instrument where the percussion produce a double beat then? or maybe as well as bass and melody produce double sound?

Edited by (XB1)JEBEE13524
addition idea

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)JEBEE13524 said:

why not add an instrument where the percussion produce a double beat then? or maybe as well as bass and melody produce double sound?

I am not a music person. their reasoning was based on music person knowledge.