Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Drop Rate In U9

Zeroghost123

Hmm, I haven't had any issue finding cores lately. In fact, I've been finding plenty. oO

RNG gonna RNG

Really? Me and my luck... Im completely out of fusion cores. Have to use mods that I dont need in order to upgrade other mods, but usually it just doesnt do the job.

I feel that finding any type of fusion core has gotten much more difficult and therefore i want to just start a discussion on it, so that DE can see it and maybe get the drop rates higher or something. Just tell me what you think.

Eh? I was ready to complain about too damn massive ammount of them. Cause it looks like this:

Long run! 15 mods.

1 Organ shatter

1 Slip magazine

1 Trick mag

12 cores of diifferent degree being useless.

Eh? I was ready to complain about too damn massive ammount of them. Cause it looks like this:

Long run! 15 mods.

1 Organ shatter

1 Slip magazine

1 Trick mag

12 cores of diifferent degree being useless.

Am i really the only one getting about 1 fusion core and then 10 other useless mods?

Am i really the only one getting about 1 fusion core and then 10 other useless mods?

Nope

I get TONS of Mindcontrols, Well of Life's and other common nonsense, but 1 core at max per 30 other mods. It's hilarious.

Maybe it's because I own all Frames? IDK. Do people who find more cores own less frames?

I get around 100 fusion cores (common 3, uncommon 5, rare 5) in about 4 days of casual gaming or in 2 days if I play more.

Best places to farm fusion cores? Mobile or endless defense.

Nope

I get TONS of Mindcontrols, Well of Life's and other common nonsense, but 1 core at max per 30 other mods. It's hilarious.

Maybe it's because I own all Frames? IDK. Do people who find more cores own less frames?

In the past week I gathered over 400 fusion cores. I own 4 frames. And no, I was not playing 24/7. Was playing lots of mobile and endless defense which gave me like 4,5 fusion cores among 15 other mods.

RNG god loves me. ;)

Edited by _Sokol_

I don't think this is a matter of how many frames you own affecting the mods you get. I own an Excalibur, a Volt, and a Rhino, and the mods I usually get are for Saryn, Nyx, and Ash, of course coupled with other useless mods. What bugs me is their rating, for example, in all my runs I've only once encountered a single mod for Vauban, Tesla, and it's labeled as "common". What the hell, RNG?

I own 4 frames. And no, I was not playing 24/7. 

RNG god loves me. ;)

Hell no, I own them all and built them from BPs farmed :) So tell me again who feels the love man :D jk.

I do alot of MD and ED, mainly on Eris and Sedna/Ceres.

Where r u going for the 25 cores / day? Coz you know, that last level on Serration on Hornet Strike will give me a strike, soon :D

I find that Xini and Lv30+ stuff rewards more Fusion Cores, but low-level stuff barely gives you any these days.

And when you DO get Fusion Cores from Mercury, they're Rank 1-2, not Rank 3 anymore.

The problem with this, is Newbies don't have credits to dump into random mod fusion; they need Fusion Cores (which was the reason for making Fusion Cores more common in low level missions in the first dang place!).

So now on top of everything else we've done to screw newbies over, now Fusion Cores rarely drop in Mercury, Venus, or Earth nowadays. All you get is Crit Mods and the occasional Ammo Mod.

What else could we Possibly do to make Newbies' lives more Hell?

We keep making all these changes to make the game very unpleasant for Newbies..............right before the PS4 release.

Not very smart, IMO.

Edited by Xylia

No. Same problem here. For the life of me, I can't seem to get ANY fusion cores anymore. I get tons of Ammo Drums, Reach and Slash-Dash ... but NOT A SINGLE fusion core anymore!