Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unvaulted primes ?

(PSN)SlyFox5679

3 minutes ago, Marekthejester said:

The relics will drop in the same places as other relics. So Cetus bounties but also syndicate relics pack and regular mission reward.

Has this been confirmed? Because initially DE said you'd have to get them from bounties.

I mean it will be a lot quicker to farm them from bounties. You have a chance of getting several relics per bounty and you are guaranteed to get the relic you want. Unlike regular farming, where you do the same thing over and over again just hoping to get that one new relic.

Edited by rune_me

The only good side I see to them is relics only containing prime parts that are getting unvaulted so we don't get random fodder parts that we can farm from regular relics. I just hate bounty system and Fetus, I hate going back to Fetus and plains loading constantly, Fetus relay is bad. If only we had an option to accept bounties from orbiter.

Just now, Howling_MoMo said:

say that to the people who hate running bounties seeing how there are plenty of people who dont like POE because of burn out.

How are running bounties any worse than running the same interception mission over and over again? Farming relics were always a bit mind numbing. 

à l’instant, Howling_MoMo a dit :

say that to the people who hate running bounties seeing how there are plenty of people who dont like POE because of burn out.

I agree with that. In the few month before we had Plague star plus two Ghoul event wich was basically doing bounty over and over again.

There's also still a lot of people who just can't run the plains with their computers.

3 minutes ago, Howling_MoMo said:

I could say that to anyone about literally any grind in this game. A grind is a grind. You either deal with it or don't do it and lose out. Bounties are short and the relics will more than likely be in the bronze tier of rewards. Running bounties over and over is no different than running fissures over and over or many other things.

1 minute ago, rune_me said:

How are running bounties any worse than running the same interception mission over and over again? Farming relics were always a bit mind numbing. 

because fun is a personal thing and just because you don,t mind running a mission others might not. the question isn't that relics shouldn't be in bounties more that the relics should be in all missions that reward relics for the people who don,t like POE

1 minute ago, BlackMonark said:

I could say that to anyone about literally any grind in this game. A grind is a grind. You either deal with it or don't do it and lose out. Bounties are short and the relics will more than likely be in the bronze tier of rewards. Running bounties over and over is no different than running fissures over and over or many other things.

then why have different game modes in warframe lets just have survival and remove all other mission types

PAs were in the store.  Also downloaded an update.  Traded in all my syndicate standing for relics and didn't get one.  Got a hotfix notification in a mission like 10 mins later about unvaulting but wasn't specific.  So the relics weren't dropping from syndicates when the PAs were in the store.  All that standing wasted, thanks alot lol.

3 minutes ago, Howling_MoMo said:

because fun is a personal thing and just because you don,t mind running a mission others might not. the question isn't that relics shouldn't be in bounties more that the relics should be in all missions that reward relics for the people who don,t like POE

Anyway, it is what it is. The update is here, the relics are in the bounty rewards. It seems pointless to argue over it now.

22 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

The only good side I see to them is relics only containing prime parts that are getting unvaulted so we don't get random fodder parts that we can farm from regular relics. I just hate bounty system and Fetus, I hate going back to Fetus and plains loading constantly, Fetus relay is bad. If only we had an option to accept bounties from orbiter.

I think you need to have a word with your autocorrect LOL

3 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

PAs were in the store.  Also downloaded an update.  Traded in all my syndicate standing for relics and didn't get one.  Got a hotfix notification in a mission like 10 mins later about unvaulting but wasn't specific.  So the relics weren't dropping from syndicates when the PAs were in the store.  All that standing wasted, thanks alot lol.

Happen every time they do an unvaulting.