Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Damage

Rubbertubtub01

I literally don't understand why sniper rifles don't 1 shot head shot every frame or 2 shot body shot every frame. Every game I'll be using the Rubico and land 2 shots onto a MIRAGE mind you, and they still don't die. And by the time I switch to me secondary someone else has already come in and just landed 1 bullet in their mad spray down and stolen the kill. Some people would say "Just use your abilities after you land 2 shots" which is what I have been doing, but in every game I get called ability spammer or soul punch noob. All because sniper rifles don't 1 shot head shot or 2 shot body shot.

Changing snipers to these requirements would make Conclave better immensely. Please DE make all snipers 1 shot head shot and 2 shot body shot.

They don't do enough damage to 2 shot every frame anymore because the damage was lowered to compensate for the significantly increased rate of fire buff that came with the PoE patch. Right now, snipers perform more like high caliber DMRs than sniper rifles.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Basically stop trying to restore meta builds and restore it to cheep 1 shot forget meta

That 1 shot required a headshot, headshots on PC requires actual aim since it's really a twitch style gameplay on PC. It makes sense for snipers to one shot any and all frames on HS aside from Heavies. This is one of the reasons why PC and Console should get separate updates + The OP is on PC and his suggestions was towards PC balance. 

DE tends to increase the rate of fire on every weapon like it feels nowadays....

No srsly whats with that tendency? Fun to use and perfectly fine in the current balance situation fitting skill required medicore to high risk/reward weapons get changed into yet another sponge shooting minigun

Edited by Loxyen

21 hours ago, .Zel said:

That 1 shot required a headshot, headshots on PC requires actual aim since it's really a twitch style gameplay on PC. It makes sense for snipers to one shot any and all frames on HS aside from Heavies. This is one of the reasons why PC and Console should get separate updates + The OP is on PC and his suggestions was towards PC balance. 

But currently every change effects all of us and since 2 of the 3 platforms are going to be negatively effected by this proposed change it shouldn't happen 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

But currently every change effects all of us and since 2 of the 3 platforms are going to be negatively effected by this proposed change it shouldn't happen 

Fair point. I know PC is a testing platform mainly for Consoles but DE should really realize that it's not logical to consider it for Conclave.

On 11.2.2018 at 5:34 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

And THAT is one of the biggest flaws Conclave has. There are differences in the gameplay between pc and consoles. Balancing them the same way despite those two completely different 'steering systemes' isn't reasonable at all!

What we get are random changes of perfectly fine balanced weapons nobody asked for resulting into more broken stuff flooding our matches. I bet its like that on both ends.

Edited by Loxyen