Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For The Run Derebecca :)

HotHotShot

-snip-

i want that badge thing in the game now. new event shoulder emblem, anyone? :D

female ash prime

Saryn Vandal Prime. literally all i want is that sick mettallic blue and gold trim. i don't need any polarity changes. better yet, just make it a skin so i don't need to relevel the frame a bunch of times :D

on topic - cool beans. always nice to see developers interacting with the community.

Edited by taiiat

That's pretty awesome. I wondered if they did that other than using only aliases. I'd send a friend request buuut..... She probably has tons and I'd probably accidentally get her killed somehow lol kidding, I'm not that bad... I'm going to have to play solo a lot now huh 

She is not a developer. She is a community manager.

And how many games do you know that a community manager actually plays with people? She's a member of the DE team, that's all that matters.

Seems to me that she was leeching. You ok with that?

Lol 3 of us for sGs were running Kappa just to level stuff, I checked my friends list to ind a fourth and there she was :D

Couldn't resist inviting her... never actually expected her to join. I'm glad she did though because if she heard our team speak, she would have been laughing her head off lol.

And how many games do you know that a community manager actually plays with people? She's a member of the DE team, that's all that matters.

Lol 3 of us for sGs were running Kappa just to level stuff, I checked my friends list to ind a fourth and there she was :D

Couldn't resist inviting her... never actually expected her to join. I'm glad she did though because if she heard our team speak, she would have been laughing her head off lol.

And this is why I mostly like the community. :)

Haven't played with any Devs/managers in my gaming career, but that will come along soon...

Other then that, you had fun. Moral of the story. :D