Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about the people that already paid full price just for unvaulted cosmetics DE?

Glavenusaur

It was their decision. A lesson learned - when you’re paying money for a video game’s microtransaction or cosmetic, you’re basically throwing it away. No matter what company it belongs to. It’s ruining the gaming industry and you guys just don’t care and keep paying huge money for it. 

Edited by (PS4)johnsoigne

3 minutes ago, (PS4)johnsoigne said:

It was their decision. A lesson learned - when you’re paying money for a video game’s microtransaction or cosmetic, you’re basically throwing it away. It’s ruining the gaming industry and you guys just don’t care and keep paying money for it. 

So, let me get this straight.....Paying money to support a Game Developer who, then, in turn uses those funds to supply us with a COMPLETELY FREE game to play, rather than charging us $60 + a bunch of $$$ for DLC and then closes game down....that's a waste of money?  

Buying something we want...and have the money to buy....is a waste of money?

Are you wearing a bear pelt and straw slippers as your type this on, what I can only imagine is a computer you built yourself or are borrowing to use for free?  Because, surely you wouldn't "throw your money away" for something just because you wanted it, or the convenience of having it brought you some sort of joy, hm?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

So, let me get this straight.....Paying money to support a Game Developer who, then, in turn uses those funds to supply us with a COMPLETELY FREE game to play, rather than charging us $60 + a bunch of $$$ for DLC and then closes game down....that's a waste of money?  

Buying something we want...and have the money to buy....is a waste of money?

Are you wearing a bear pelt and straw slippers as your type this on, what I can only imagine is a computer you built yourself or are borrowing to use for free?  Because, surely you wouldn't "throw your money away" for something just because you wanted it, or the convenience of having it brought you some sort of joy, hm?

If it was intend to be some kind of donation then why would you care refunding? why do you want to refund your support? No it’s because you people are addicted you want everything in the game. You people ruined all the other games and came here to ruin Warframe. Stop spending ridiculous amount of money on cosmetics. You’re part of the problem. 

Edited by (PS4)johnsoigne

On 09/02/2018 at 8:55 PM, Tricky5hift said:

They aren't. Yet.

I hope they do though. I would like the misa prime, so if they sell it bundled with the weapons I'd buy it straight away as still need them. have everything else in the frost pack I think though. 

why did they have to put the misa in that pack. I know the flame effect one is meant to go with ember prime, but I'd have been way more happy with the misa bundled into the loki/ember pack as I'll never use those flame effect syandana's when I have nice flowing, tennogen cape options.... with the misa it's energy done right..

and what on earth is going on with the prime syandana that comes with Mirage? Mirage just wouldn't be wearing that... I put it on my Ash Prime just so it got some use, and I think if I had chroma or no better option for Nidus it may see some more action though.... I'm just not a fan of the flesh-like capes.

I call it... "Meat Prime"

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

They said in the stream they will NOT be selling this Unvaults Accessories in order to remain fair to those who bought the packs.

Now come the summer (Next Unvault) this Unvaults accessories "might" be part of a pack.

it would be cool if they gave the option to have weapons and cosmetics in pack. if they did tiers that could be upgraded like prime access. that would be cool. that way you can get as little or as much as you wanted. 

11 hours ago, NurglesSocks said:

it would be cool if they gave the option to have weapons and cosmetics in pack. if they did tiers that could be upgraded like prime access. that would be cool. that way you can get as little or as much as you wanted. 

I agree. I hooe they have a "Complete" bundle, "Weapons Bundle", "Accessories Bundle", & a "Weapons & Accessories Bundle"

More options for customers will allow them to make more money.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

They said in the stream they will NOT be selling this Unvaults Accessories in order to remain fair to those who bought the packs.

Now come the summer (Next Unvault) this Unvaults accessories "might" be part of a pack.

Misa is not gonna come in summer, summer unvaulting will include Targis prime, Noru prime and 3rd one.