Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma On A Weapon

TeddyBear

I think it should change the weapons name like for example formaing a Braton 2 times woukd change its name to Braton Mark 2. (I know it would cause problem with the mk-1 braton) And formaing a supra 5 times will change its name to Supra Mark 5.

Its a simple thing. So in you squad info it will show up too.

I dont know how it will work put with warframe. Maybe Rhino v2 lol.

I like the idea of showing how many times an item has been polarized, but maybe not like this.

the blue dots like we did before with how many mods were in the weapon was a much cooler way of showing how many times we modded it.. would be great for forma too.

but not everybody knows that you got that many stars, it kinda shows your dedication to that weapon lol

Nor do they know the name of your weapon either? The only time anyone knows is through screenshots of your arsenal.

Phsyical changes to the weapons would be nice, but that should also relate to mods themselves adding bits and bobs.

Yep i do agree its a bit silly but i cant find any better idea atm. Anyone else wants to give a shot?

Maybe in the arsenal menu where we select our primary, secondary and melee, it could show both how many formas (via stars?) and how many mods equipped on each weapon?

We already see how many mods are equipped when we click inventory and look at our weapons.

Nor do they know the name of your weapon either? The only time anyone knows is through screenshots of your arsenal.

Phsyical changes to the weapons would be nice, but that should also relate to mods themselves adding bits and bobs.

All equipment of party members is shown in the squad screen in the Solar System map.

in previous livestreams steve said something about showing when something is forma'ed by "making it glow or something", so the idea is still being worked on

that would be like enchanting

the blue dots like we did before with how many mods were in the weapon was a much cooler way of showing how many times we modded it.. would be great for forma too.

That would be back tracking actually because we already had that... we had blue dots for every mod installed on the weapon, and warframe...

Edited by Arlayn

How about adding the forma stars onto the weapon itself in-game?  All the Vandal weapons have the Lotus emblem on the stocks.

Even better, give us access to a selection of surface finishes; metallic colours, chrome, glowing, etc.  The more forma you add, the more options you get.   Should add that these are available only for the weapon or frame you've forma'd.

Edited by Reithur

How about adding the forma stars onto the weapon itself in-game?  All the Vandal weapons have the Lotus emblem on the stocks.

Even better, give us access to a selection of surface finishes; metallic colours, chrome, glowing, etc.  The more forma you add, the more options you get.

no...... that should be something bought in the market...

I think it should change the weapons name like for example formaing a Braton 2 times woukd change its name to Braton Mark 2. (I know it would cause problem with the mk-1 braton) And formaing a supra 5 times will change its name to Supra Mark 5.

Its a simple thing. So in you squad info it will show up too.

I dont know how it will work put with warframe. Maybe Rhino v2 lol.

um... lets say : Lato vanal 30 lvl Rank 2 (<-- forma 2) why not