The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Account Question, Rule Related

SupImNude

Question

So... I hate kuva farming, but i have a second pc to make it easier, and i have been thinking about making a second account to replay through the starchart.

Anyways I was wondering if I would be banned for taxiing my regular account back and forth to kuva floods.  I feel like this is kind of exploity? but its really not much different than searching in recruiting chat for kuva flood.  Its not like trading between the two accounts, it would just be a bit more kuva and no need to mess around with recruiting chat or do the regular ones.

Any info on this would be great because im really getting tired of having to do 3 kuva missions with a resource booster for 1 reroll.

Just now, SupImNude said:

ok... so lets say i make the second account, and i find 2 other people.  and the 3 of us do this? is this bannable?  You have your "group" of people - so NOW its not an exploit if host floods for everyone and myself?

you understand what im getting out, your making it out like any pooling of resources using a preexisting game system is an exploit, all these radshare exploits, people getting primes they didnt farm themselves!

its not an exploit... its intrinsic to the game, but its alot easier to meddle with if I can just do it myself rather than sit in recruiting chat for an hour.  People just "playing the game" dont get radshares, but its not an exploit - they EXPLOITED recruiting chat.  Thats all im trying to do here.

Assuming that the other 3 people are independent of you and are individuals themselves, the activity they are doing is not bannable. But if DE gets proof that the other 3 are not, all 4 accounts gets banned.

If you're really confident that they won't catch you in the act, then go ahead; just be aware, they have records in the game that we, the players, can't even see.

Welp, i think im gonna do it, if i get banned for doing something any party can do so be it, ill just be playing more league in the future.  If i wanted to exploit it, id get 3 accounts run kuva missions collect 4x the kuva roll the rivens on those accounts and then trade the rivens to my main, but im not trying to exploit anything, just trying to do what anybody else can do, and be efficient with my time.  If they didnt want people to run multiple kuva floods they would have made them like sorties or weekly ayatans.  And im not about to hamstring myself because I dont want to spend 2 hours of my game time in recruiting chat, better spent running floods with 2 randos + my alt.

/e in the meantime ill watch this thread maybe that mod will chime in and i can get an answer from a DE person or someone who does this.

Edited by SupImNude

1 minute ago, SupImNude said:

Welp, i think im gonna do it, if i get banned for doing something any party can do so be it, ill just be playing more league in the future.  If i wanted to exploit it, id get 3 accounts run kuva missions collect 4x the kuva roll the rivens on those accounts and then trade the rivens to my main, but im not trying to exploit anything, just trying to do what anybody else can do, and be efficient with my time.  If they didnt want people to run multiple kuva floods they would have made them like sorties or weekly ayatans.  And im not about to hamstring myself because I dont want to spend 2 hours of my game time in recruiting chat, better spent running floods with 2 randos + my alt.

/e in the meantime ill watch this thread maybe that mod will chime in and i can get an answer from a DE person or someone who does this.

welp, glhf. We tried to tell ya.

17 minutes ago, SupImNude said:

ok... so lets say i make the second account, and i find 2 other people.  and the 3 of us do this? is this bannable?  You have your "group" of people - so NOW its not an exploit if host floods for everyone and myself?

you understand what im getting out, your making it out like any pooling of resources using a preexisting game system is an exploit, all these radshare exploits, people getting primes they didnt farm themselves!

its not an exploit... its intrinsic to the game, but its alot easier to meddle with if I can just do it myself rather than sit in recruiting chat for an hour.  People just "playing the game" dont get radshares, but its not an exploit - they EXPLOITED recruiting chat.  Thats all im trying to do here  - and id be happy to bring 2 other players along, speed it up even more.

I... never said anything close to this? People teaming up to get resources is fine (and is normal play). You teaming up with yourself to get resources is an exploit.

hace 1 hora, SupImNude dijo:

So your saying its fine for me to do this for other people, and for them to do it for me, but against the rules to do it for myself?  This is a bit ridiculous isnt it?

Im really looking for someone who has been banned i guess lol.  I dont mind losing the second account if this is actually against the rules, but its hard for me to believe it is, and I would really only be concered about losing my main one.  There would be zero trading between the two accounts, this is 100% reproducable with a party of people, I just dont want to bother looking for a group of people that are also interested in doing this.

Its simple , any interaction (not only trade) between your accounts its reason for ban ... its not a "grey" rule , its very simple and clear .

hace 47 minutos, SupImNude dijo:

Not a good idea to said this in the forum ... a lot easy for us to report it .

1 minute ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Its simple , any interaction (not only trade) between your accounts its reason for ban ... its not a "grey" rule , its very simple and clear .

its absolutely not clear, and never has been made clear.  In fact if you google warframe multiboxing, its a topic that has had all kinds of debate.  The reason for the rules no trading, and no being in the same clan are there for THAT reason.  They are made explicit, to prevent people from afking on an account and collecting rewards, so that they can get double the rewards on their real account, or double resources for their clan.

What im trying to do is something anyone can do in a group, im just running a radshare with myself, for the choice at a second item, not two items.  There is no trade, no teaming up in a clan for double resources.  All im doing is avoiding grouping up with people, at least ones id have to look for.  The only thing that could remotely be considered an exploit here is doing multiple floods in an hour, and if thats an exploit, then tons of people need banning, and not for multiboxing.

Having multiple accounts is perfectly fine...

as long as they do not interact.

Trading between your multiple accounts is considered circumventing the limits of the game, and will result in one or both of your accounts being permanently banned from being able to trade or worse--from the game itself.

It doesn't matter whether it's for transferring mods, farming Kuva related stuff, using an alt for extra riven space, or for transferring platinum you bought at a discount--any one of these activities is considered a Terms of Use Agreement or EULA violation.