Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could DE add an emote when going into the menu?

BlueFan99

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Just have a little Ordis icon show up on their palm that they stare at while in menus. 

Actually, I thought just adding the same animation that exists now, and a little screen would like to show up on their palm instead with some random Orokin text (or a small menu screen) , but now you gave me an idea, they could make bunch of these menu emotes and you could buy them for plat

Just now, BlueFan99 said:

Actually, I thought just adding the same animation that exists now, and a little screen would like to show up on their palm instead with some random Orokin text (or a small menu screen) , but now you gave me an idea, they could make bunch of these menu emotes and you could buy them for plat

That  would be neat. 

The ESC menu anim should play for others looking at the person who's in the ESC menu so you can tell who's about to ragequit for no reason or not. It's that little bit of extra immersion, before adding inverse kinematics from Teralyst, Ambulas 2.0, and Lephantis.

That aside, a feign pause screen emote would be nice, with your glyph showing up facing away from you. This would not only A: add an intro option for aspiring Tenno, but also B: allow people to introduce eachother without talking or typing.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:42 AM, BlueFan99 said:

I think it would be a really nice thing to add! You would see when players are opening their menu instead of just standing still, it kinda adds a little bit more of immersion. 

oh yes please, anything about constructive feedbacks of how to increase game immersion i agree