Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEVER AGAIN

S.Dust

7 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

The Plains work just fine for me and no glitches or slowdown.  Also the syndicates are a valid alt method of getting the relics.  I've done both methods passively and still get the vaulted relics.  So just imagine if I put forth the effort to farm actively farm them.  

The plains are still buggy for most other people, which is the issue here. Standing has a cap too, which means you cannot farm relics effectively. My worry is that people cannot get their relics because of these systems.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Boomstickman98:

The plains are still buggy for most other people, which is the issue here. Standing has a cap too, which means you cannot farm relics effectively. My worry is that people cannot get their relics because of these systems.

You have 2 months, several ways of obtaining relics and still you are only talking negatively about it? All I get from your replies, is that you don´t like the game. Maybe you should take a break.

1 minute ago, Kuestenjung said:

You have 2 months, several ways of obtaining relics and still you are only talking negatively about it? All I get from your replies, is that you don´t like the game. Maybe you should take a break.

Far from it my fellow Tenno. I love this game to death. I personally don't have any issue other than some lag between the plains and Cetus and being fairly unlucky when it comes to acquisition. The reason I am criticizing it so heavily is that I want the game to improve. Not just for myself, but also for everybody else playing the game as well. Plains just needs a lot of improvement for it to be viable, and standing can be a massive problem to some players who do not have everything from their syndicate who absolutely need something for their builds. Furthermore, standing is tied to rank, so a rank 8 player can only get 9000 standing a day not including syndicate missions and medallions, meaning that they can buy one relic pack a day at most. That is kinda unfair to newer players. It does promote leveling, yeah, but in the worst possible way. low MR players shouldn't be forced to level for the sole purpose of getting relics decently. Leveling should be handled as an enticement, not a necessity. Forcing leveling, especially when you can only level up once every 24 hours, will do nothing more than cause frustration and discontent among the playerbase. In turn, it will cause players, thus potential customers, to turn away from the game and spend their money elsewhere.

I have been buying Syndicate relic packs in addition to farming PoE.  I can't be sure, but it seems that I get an unvaulted relic about as frequent as a certain relic from Hydron or Xini (about 12-15%) .  This translates into a least one vaulted relic for every three packs, and I think that is being conservative.  The only issue is you can't really get more than 2-3 packs a day depending on where you are MR wise.  But you have a couple of months to work on that to build a stockpile.  That is my plan now that I have everything.

You can also get at least a few unvaulted relics by doing a lot of Public relic missions too. I have been doing tons of Exterminates and Captures of Public just to restore my void traces.  I can expect an unvaulted relic in the group at least every 3 to 5 runs.  More so for Axi and Neo; less for Meso (particularly E1) and Lith.  With a little bit of luck you could probably get whole sets doing this allowing you to target which relics you actually need if playing on the Plains isn't your thing.  I think I got a whole Frost Prime set and a second Ember Prime set doing this.

There are tons of options available to get the unvaulted relics.   I think the only option that doesn't exist is getting them in the usual relic haunts. 

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

it absolutely is, and you not knowing proves my point ;) spread out over the entire map the spawnrate in survival is atrocious. unless you all stay on the same tile.

Even in the worst case scenario you have described it is no where close to the giant gaps in POE content...
That is a ridiculous comparison because it's not a constant issue, differs game to game and survival spawns are dynamic, even going off alone still sees more action than the plains.
It's not relevant due to those reasons so I'll not take it into account as an actual comparison, which is why I'd fail to see why it's relevant, not that I've never experienced being in a PUB because, your assumption and subsequent conclusion is ridiculous.