Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The waiting time is too long!

younaijie

It takes too long to wait for the player to fail in the test!There are a  BUG in the exam!

Why do players waste such a long time because of this reason? This is too unreasonable!

I hope to get a good answer.

Edited by younaijie

You have unlimited tries when practicing before actually taking the MR tests. The only bugs in the game relate to the stealth tests and there is nothing you can do about it. If you're failing the other ones, then git gud. All of them are a joke due to infinite practice with infinite loadouts to use. 24hr penalties for failing something that you should be able to finish the first real try is acceptable when they give you all the resources you need to pass.

5 minutes ago, younaijie said:

I clicked and started the test, then the game was unresponsive, and after a while, my exam was waiting for the reset.

This happened to me once.  In options there is setting to view FPS, turn it on and try a practice run of the test.  If it's the same issue I had you'll see the FPS hit about 6000 during that unresponsive moment.  If that is the case, before your next proper attempt set the frame rate to be limited (either turn on V-Sync or set a max framerate, both methods are available in the in-game options).  The mission should then load properly without hitting 6000FPS and you can set your options back to normal afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Katinka said:

This happened to me once.  In options there is setting to view FPS, turn it on and try a practice run of the test.  If it's the same issue I had you'll see the FPS hit about 6000 during that unresponsive moment.  If that is the case, before your next proper attempt set the frame rate to be limited (either turn on V-Sync or set a max framerate, both methods are available in the in-game options).  The mission should then load properly without hitting 6000FPS and you can set your options back to normal afterwards.

Thank you,I'll try it tomorrow.