Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth: Sentinels Hide When Crouching

RaianStar

It would be cool if the sentinels attached themselves to your back (like a backpack) or generally kept low and close when you crouched, so that you could equip one and still be able to sneak.

Also, non related but c'mon Loki can't cloak his sentinel? Seriously?

Would this be automatic? or would we have a "deploy sentinel button" key.

Both would be nice for other sentinels aswell. I know this is a bit lazy but sometimes when I'm running around my sentinel just maws down anything that comes close. Normaly nice, but not when leveling weapons. If it could tag along kangaroo-style and get some "bonus xp" that would be nice.

Also a deploy button would be good for those occational stealth opportunitys - starting a map or entering a new room. Instead of rambo-cube going berzerk causing alerts to go off. (I've commited 6 forma to dethcube i don't want to play with shade, and yes i know 6 forma is more than we need...right now)

Both would be nice for other sentinels aswell. I know this is a bit lazy but sometimes when I'm running around my sentinel just maws down anything that comes close. Normaly nice, but not when leveling weapons. If it could tag along kangaroo-style and get some "bonus xp" that would be nice.

Also a deploy button would be good for those occational stealth opportunitys - starting a map or entering a new room. Instead of rambo-cube going berzerk causing alerts to go off. (I've commited 6 forma to dethcube i don't want to play with shade, and yes i know 6 forma is more than we need...right now)

i also had thaughts about that, having an actionbar to control the sentinels like stay on a position/follow /and aggressive or passive

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to have the capability to have more control over them. It would be awesome if there were puzzles or objectives that required manual sentinel control.

Going to start a new topic with manual sentinel controls to get people's opinion on the idea.

Edited by whitejackale

I would also like to have the capability to have more control over them. It would be awesome if there were puzzles or objectives that required manual sentinel control.

Going to start a new topic with manual sentinel controls to get people's opinion on the idea.

Nice, good luck with that ^^

Personally I'd like it if Sentinel's (or at least Shade) just weren't noticeable to enemies as long as their unaware of your presence. Having a stealth sentinel becomes redundant when I end up getting caught BECAUSE the little bugger didn't want to stick his head down (or in Loki's case, didn't want to go invisible).

So yes, at the very least, make it duck with us. It'd be cool if it attached to our backs kinda like a Fusion MOA's drone, but our backs are already covered in a ton of floating magical gear as is so I doubt it'll happen.

Personally I'd like it if Sentinel's (or at least Shade) just weren't noticeable to enemies as long as their unaware of your presence. Having a stealth sentinel becomes redundant when I end up getting caught BECAUSE the little bugger didn't want to stick his head down (or in Loki's case, didn't want to go invisible).

So yes, at the very least, make it duck with us. It'd be cool if it attached to our backs kinda like a Fusion MOA's drone, but our backs are already covered in a ton of floating magical gear as is so I doubt it'll happen.

Have it so they attach to our shoulders, like little sentinel parrots.

Minus the squawking.

I agree that maybe the back isn't the best place considering your weapon locations