Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

something the game needs

Gemoroda

ive recently played "the glast gambit" and i think one map there (the first, at least so far) has something more maps should have (especialy eidolon). Friendly mpc. something to make the land more populated by people that recognize tannos that explore it. (corpses/captured/working/wandering locals). basic idea.

20 minutes ago, Gemoroda said:

ive recently played "the glast gambit" and i think one map there (the first, at least so far) has something more maps should have (especialy eidolon). Friendly mpc. something to make the land more populated by people that recognize tannos that explore it. (corpses/captured/working/wandering locals). basic idea.

yea id love to see mission types where we defend groups of innocent civilians. it would help with world building as well as make us feel a heroic (since as you know, tenno are usually far from heroic)

Yea. But im not talking about making the friendly mpcs the focus of the mission. Just be there on key point, like pedestrians either hiding and stepping out when you clear the area (not map) of enemies, or seeing them do random stuff (cleaning helping eachother) on different places, but without having impact on the gameplay. Theyre sole purpose there would be to "animate" the world a little (it does seem like the grineer etc enemyes are there just randomly)  to cheer or make notice of the players. No other interaction or game changing mechanics or either getting involved in the fight. Just pure cosmetics/animated cosmetics...

I dont really know how to explain it other than people randomly scatered around the map in groups hiding or not depending on the zone status, and saing stuff like "they came" "they saved us" things that the player can hear and get a sense of acomplishment.