Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us Eidolon at anytime, since you cant patch.

OtisSpunks

Alright, this has gone on long enough. I am so sick and tired of waiting around for 1hr 50mins just to get plagued by glitches for 40mins. I am so tired of not having air breaks on my arch-wing forcing me to dance in the sky or intentionally slam into the ground. I am so tired of when meleeing to get out of my arch-wing I teleport 50-100meters back in time if not outright returning to where I took off at. I am tired of after picking up a shard the alter then tells me I don't have one, I am tired of hacking sometimes breaking while in arch-wing, I am tired of Lures randomly refusing to link despite being on top of the Eidolon. I am tired Eidolons teleporting while fully linked... DE I am tired of being almost forced to play the plains for any discernible endgame while its in such a broke ass state. 

Edited by OtisSpunks

Well I am happy to see so many people supporting DE in this troubling time.

Listen, my frustration is less about bugs being present but more toward the quantity and the added restrictive mechanic of eidolon hunts. I want DE to realize that the amount of bugs is causing the whole experience to degrade rapidly. Let us choose when to hunt the eidolons instead of spending so much time coordinating just for the whole thing breaking apart due to bugs. If arcane saturation is an issue, then dont have 100% drop. Alternatively you could also only allow a certain number to drop in a given 24hr irl cycle. Waiting around for 2 hrs to not get what I planned to get done because of bugs is an absurd thing to request of the games community. 

Admit your code is broken and provide a cushion to compensate for said broken code, I just want DE to stop adding insult to injury.  

1 hour ago, OtisSpunks said:

Admit your code is broken

Read the ToS and the agreement you blindly click through to make a Warframe account.

There is no perfect code. There is no perfect program. All games have bugs. Don't want to encounter them? Don't play the game.

On 2/25/2018 at 1:56 PM, Ozent said:

^ bad response to a feedback post.

Anyways, there are air brakes for archwing. While youre in that speedy mode you press back and then press shift while holding back. Itzal 2 automatically brakes too.

OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!  i, for some reason never thought to hold down shift whilst trying to slow down!  No more deliberately crashing for me!