The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone explain me why is the Embolist has only 33 shots?

Fallen_Echo

There are not even patch notes what list this in as an intented change, its not even mentioned?

Is this a nerf? This gun was too good?

Or just a bug what stayed with us since the patch what added the ramp-up per target system?

Does anybody knows what up with this?

18 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

There are not even patch notes what list this in as an intented change, its not even mentioned?

Is this a nerf? This gun was too good?

Or just a bug what stayed with us since the patch what added the ramp-up per target system?

Does anybody knows what up with this?

Yeah there was no Patch Notes or mentioning of its ammo change from 100 to 33 on the Dev Workshop about beam weapons but honestly i dont really mind, its much more ammo efficient now since it manages to kill. If ammo is still a problem, you can put the Syndicate Augment that increases its Clip size by 200% and also grants you the syndicate proc.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yeah there was no Patch Notes or mentioning of its ammo change from 100 to 33 on the Dev Workshop about beam weapons but honestly i dont really mind, its much more ammo efficient now since it manages to kill. If ammo is still a problem, you can put the Syndicate Augment that increases its Clip size by 200% and also grants you the syndicate proc.

I mind it because i cant figure out if this is an intented change or a bug what everybody fails to report because "its fine" or DE has better thing to do than to fix one weapons magazine size.

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I mind it because i cant figure out if this is an intented change or a bug what everybody fails to report because "its fine" or DE has better thing to do than to fix one weapons magazine size.

it was likely intended and they forgot to add it in the patch notes as before the update the syndicate mod gave the embolist a "magazine" bigger than that its spare ammo pool