Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you DE, i needed that

(XBOX)Oussii

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

That will only benefit newer players though, from what they said.  People like me an OP have already gotten all those milestones on the way, so we'd still never get a choice except to go with whatever they add next.

true

You get to choose the reward you are aiming at, but still the crap rewards will remain

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

It's true, yes, but 10k is 10k, I really don't mind it - I'm not defending the system,  I think it gives crap over and over.  But I also don't play daily, I login daily (after 4 years and being MR25 I don't have much reason to be on daily except to push the login counter forwards) - so every few weeks when I do pick it up again, I've made more than 10k by then.  

if this is your case, wouldn't you be happier to get 500.000 instead of 10k?

Lol even if DE stopped the login rewards it doesn't change much XD other than the fact I need Sigma and Octantis.

I don't even care what I get daily anymore. It is just there.

Maybe they should start rewarding us Vaulted Relics.

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

you care about arcanes you should have done raids

I used to do daily raids actually before taking a break. My point being the only thing I could care about is stuff I can sell.

Back to the subject, if you personally don't care, others do, and it's time for a change or a fix

Why, what change will satisfy everyone? I see no need for a fix. Remember when you used to get xp for items as a login reward? They fixed it once and it's fine as is.

Edited by (PS4)Chris_Robet

Not everybody has millions of cred. I currently have 2.5M and still dozens of non-maxed mods due to lack of cred, Forma, etc. 2.5M isn't even enough to buy one Primed mod and max it (it's around 2.9M). I would have more if DE didn't remove the original non-endless Index I enjoyed instead of this crap version that keeps wasting my time, because it was the only fun way to farm credit, imo. 

I never liked the classic 5-waves-and-redo farming methods, and the Secura Lecta even less. So yes, I need credits because I didn't waste my time farming like a mad man just to max all my stuff as quickly as possible. I want to get my credits at my own rythm, but those daily rewards aren't helping at all. At best I'll get 15k upon logging, which is not even half the amount I need to craft one Forma/Potato. It's barely enough to craft 10 Ciphers and a couple Alloy/Gems. 

And for the ressources, I do admit that some might be needed for some people, such as Tellurium (few people like Archwing and farming those on Uranus isn't always a sure thing), but Nano Spores? Alloy Plates? Ferrite? That's definetely the worst thing you can get from daily rewards. Samples? Almost as useless. Injectors/Fieldron/Mass, those are usefull, not the samples (except the Mutagen S with their crap drop rate). Endo? A lot more usefull, but the quantity is just insignificant. I don't even think it's enough to level up aa unranked common mod once.

To me, the Milestones aren't that bad. They give me about 40 plat worth of items for free, which is nice. What I feel very discouraging is that everytime I see the daily reward icons showing up, I know I'll be disapointed. This feeling is way worst than getting a free Catalyst/Reactor/Adapter/Forma once in a while, because it's everytime and it's always useless. 

DE needs to change the rewards. It's filled with low amounts of near-to-useless stuff that stays the same whether you're MR 0 with 10 min ig or MR 20+ with 3k+ hours. Of course people are disapointed by the milestones and speculations about the weapon choice when it's the only thing separating their rewards with beginner's (and the difference is as significant as the amount of words in Clem's vocabulary).

3 hours ago, Katinka said:

You get something special every 50 days.  Everything inbetween is just filler.

we need a better filler. 1 of any resource is garbage to me. 5-15k credits? again garbage. now the 3hr boosters i like they could add ayatans. nice 2-3k endo 600-1200 kuva etc. daily login rewards for the most part are just trash.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb (PS4)lagrue:

That will only benefit newer players though, from what they said.  People like me an OP have already gotten all those milestones on the way, so we'd still never get a choice except to go with whatever they add next.

No I know, im at about 400 (quit here and there) long time player myself and its pretty dumb to put credits or neurodes in there...