Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got 24hr mastery test cooldown without even passing it !

.BL4NK

Question

So i just got the mastery notification telling me i could pass the test from MR14 To MR15 (interception test)

i decided to go to simaris to practice and it was pretty easy ... but when i decided to pass it i just got the ship loading screen animation and got me back to the relay with the 24hr cooldown

i couldn't even PASS the REAL TEST

So i'm just asking if this could be fixed or make it as if "you onl get the cooldown timer if you only ACTUALLLY FAIL the test" . .feelsbadman i was waiting to test my godly MR 15 Rubico Riven but .... 

oh btw i made sure i didn't disconnect from internet ... so it's probably just a gamebug and not connectivity issue

Edited by iTacHi-Hs

10 answers to this question

if you failed the test then wait for 24hrs then try again, nothing is needed to fix it, you failed just come back tomorrow then try again and repeat till you pass it.

6 minutes ago, Cephalon-NyxSeyxern said:

if you failed the test then wait for 24hrs then try again, nothing is needed to fix it, you failed just come back tomorrow then try again and repeat till you pass it.

If it auto-failed without him actually taking the test, then he clearly didn't fail, and something obviously needs to be fixed.

8 minutes ago, Cephalon-NyxSeyxern said:

They didn't fail. They did the practice test, and when they tried to enter the actual test, got booted.

Just now, rapt0rman said:

If it auto-failed without him actually taking the test, then he clearly didn't fail, and something obviously needs to be fixed.

if he didnt take the real test but end up loading then appear as cooldown... sound like bug... looks like DE fault side.

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

They didn't fail. They did the practice test, and when they tried to enter the actual test, got booted.

sound like indeed bugs MR test build fault DE client side then... *takes my word back from previous*

Every time you complete a Qualification version of a MR test, be it victory or loss, you will have to wait 24 hours before leaping into the next one. This, to my theoretical understanding, is to stop people zooming from the lowest MR rank to the highest within a week or so (*speed* speed-levelling?).

While you're waiting, I suggest you start setting weapons to bake in the foundry that you haven't made, touched, or used before so you have more Mastery at your disposal by the time you pass the next test.