Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please do not forget your promise of tennocon digital ticket.

jmthebigman

4 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

You don't have much faith in DE, do you?

Also, 

Buy a visa gift card at a Walmart. 

id rather remember them considering they are using the same ticket-seller.... and last year they couldnt change it after the sale started.

walmart doesnt exist everywhere in the world, not to mention its useless to have and is more expensive....

1 minute ago, jmthebigman said:

id rather remember them considering they are using the same ticket-seller.... and last year they couldnt change it after the sale started.

walmart doesnt exist everywhere in the world, not to mention its useless to have and is more expensive....

Yet gift cards do. Walmart was an example. You can even go to your local gas station. Also, the ticket holder is a 3rd party system, DE has no control over how their services are. If you can't get a gift card in some odd 3rd world country, but can still somehow pay warframe, I'm gonna question it. 

Just now, FashionFrame said:

Yet gift cards do. Walmart was an example. You can even go to your local gas station. Also, the ticket holder is a 3rd party system, DE has no control over how their services are. If you can't get a gift card in some odd 3rd world country, but can still somehow pay warframe, I'm gonna question it. 

if you dont know how that 3rd party works then please be quiet...

Also the fact USA has credit card for everything shows what a 3rd world country it is lamao.

bank card which fits everything but the old system thats used in the USA....

Bank card... fits everything... old system used in USA.

Mind stepping off your high horse to explain to us mere peasants what this means?

4 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Bank card... fits everything... old system used in USA.

Mind stepping off your high horse to explain to us mere peasants what this means?

shortest and probably easiest explanation for you would be: e-banking (image scanning + pin confirmation) + wireless payment  in stores(without pin up to 25€) + credit card effect.

15 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

if you dont know how that 3rd party works then please be quiet...

Also the fact USA has credit card for everything shows what a 3rd world country it is lamao.

You really don't know what a visa or mastercard gift card is, do you? You can purchase anything online with them. That's what I'm getting at, you don't need a credit card when you can get these gift cards very very easily. 

Also, you can try to sounds like you're in the know about this 3rd party company, that they can take bank cards, but I'm all honesty, if they could, they would! But the reasons could be anything, from it being too expensive, to they don't have ties with any bank.

So, please don't urge someone to be quiet, and pretend you know it all. Because the company clearly doesn't want to do it your way. 

1 minute ago, FashionFrame said:

You really don't know what a visa or mastercard gift card is, do you? You can purchase anything online with them. That's what I'm getting at, you don't need a credit card when you can get these gift cards very very easily. 

Also, you can try to sounds like you're in the know about this 3rd party company, that they can take bank cards, but I'm all honesty, if they could, they would! But the reasons could be anything, from it being too expensive, to they don't have ties with any bank.

So, please don't urge someone to be quiet, and pretend you know it all. Because the company clearly doesn't want to do it your way. 

that 3rd party has other options but you seem to not be able to read keywords: couldnt change it after the sale started
It has the option but DE has to mention it to them. DE didnt know about it last year till it was pointed out.

So again... if you dont know what im talking about.... be silent tyvm.

2 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

that 3rd party has other options but you seem to not be able to read keywords: couldnt change it after the sale started
It has the option but DE has to mention it to them. DE didnt know about it last year till it was pointed out.

So again... if you dont know what im talking about.... be silent tyvm.

If I didn't know what you were talking about, I wouldn't have given you the easy fix: use gift cards. Boom! Have a nice day! 

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

If I didn't know what you were talking about, I wouldn't have given you the easy fix: use gift cards. Boom! Have a nice day! 

right hence DE admitted last year they made a mistake.

Aka no market for those cards cause they dont add anything at all for systems that are up2date.... so they aint sold in stores....

3 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

right hence DE admitted last year they made a mistake.

Aka no market for those cards cause they dont add anything at all for systems that are up2date.... so they aint sold in stores....

You really need to understand what I'm talking about. So I decided to quickly walk to my local gas station, and grabbed a card! Check it out! This will work! QizTJLur.jpg

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

You really need to understand what I'm talking about. So I decided to quickly walk to my local gas station, and grabbed a card! Check it out! This will work! QizTJLur.jpg

my god... you really arent reading.... please quit spamming.

Just now, FashionFrame said:

There's your fix! Don't have a credit card? Use that. 

read back and quit spamming...

ill make it easy for you again cause it seems your not that bright...: Aka no market for those cards cause they dont add anything at all for systems that are up2date.... so they aint sold in stores....

4 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

ill make it easy for you again cause it seems your not that bright...: Aka no market for those cards cause they dont add anything at all for systems that are up2date.... so they aint sold in stores....

hes/shes not being a smartass tho. he/she is only providing you with a possible solution if de "forgets" the promise. you dont need to be super defensive about it.

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

hes/shes not being a smartass tho. he/she is only providing you with a possible solution if de "forgets" the promise. you dont need to be super defensive about it.

a solution that doesnt exist as mentioned many many many times which he refuses to read...

8 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Firstly, drop the name calling! Are you kidding me? 

Secondly, yes they are in market, because when you register them under your name, they act 100% like a credit card and you can clearly purchase the digital ticket online.  And with that, I'm done with talking with you. Clearly you can't keep it civil. 

a solution that doesnt exist as mentioned many many many times which he refuses to read...

can you please show the part that youve said that you had no access to those? i dont see it.

1 hour ago, FashionFrame said:

I have an Non Embossed MasterCard, paying monthly Bank's fees for that but I should buy overpriced Gift Card because DE choose bad 3rd party company? 

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099
Edit: Non Embossed, of course, my bad