Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Immortal Build

-RS-Covenant

Question

The catch here is, you need a bleeding dragon key to dis-able shields, also you will have to watch your health bar like a hawk.  Also, youll have to use your #4 to keep your damage from bleeding you out on occasion for hard hitters(not to often.)  Or you could use [Quick Thinking.] Ive been testing around the Solar System, looks legit.  40-50 lvl Void, 20 waves Hydron, Pluto Defense, Eris Solo, etc.  The Best part:  Your teammates will love you for constant Renew(opposite effect of Limbo.)  They might look at you strange when your taking damage and just standing there, but they'll figure it out.  Plenty of capacity to max out mods or for customization, depending your mission.  Let me know if it works for you.  You could even put a [Energy Conversion] in there for something like Hydron, but this works great on defense/mobile defense/interception.

WARFRAME_3_13_2018_4_44_15_AM.png

4 answers to this question

what, no Arcane Guardian? ;)

and reducing shields is quite unnecessary unless you're trying to Regen for an entire Squad and their Dogs and some Shadows or something. this really depends on the Level of the Enemies ofcourse - if they're low enough Level that they can't break your Shields... you probably don't need Renewal.
but anyways Aegis is nice to pair with pmuch everything, including Renewal.

(also, your Color Vibrance is a bit blown out, if you haven't increased it deliberately, you're oversaturating your colors a bit)

Edited by taiiat

I am MR16 and have not completed one single bounty on Cetus.  It never ran on my old computer, and does not run right on the new computer(even after exceeding recommended specs.) Im getting 170MPS(SpeedTest) and getting it to load is like waiting for a Greyhond Bus.  I refuse, not only that I cant even play fissures without getting host migrations on Extraction!  This is the weakness.  I have a Hisense Smart TV on gold plated 1080hdmi it is heavy on saturation always has been but I like it.

Speedtest_by_Ookla_The_Global_Broadband_