Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long did it take you to complete every mission on every planet?

Aliqui

I am just curious what would be the average time you need to complete the star chart because i started playing Warframe only 2 weeks ago and i'm loving it so far, but i kinda feel i am playing too much because i think that i rushed the star chart too much, now i am only a rank 5 player with all nodes and planets completed. I want to know are there other ways to play the game except alerts and those little things with a cycle? Of course it is very fun to get new frames and weapons but i am curious about gamemodes. Thanks!

Edit: It took me about 2-3 weeks myself, granted I was playing nonstop.

Once you complete the star chart, you can try to collect all weapons and frames in the game. If you are F2P then you'll also need to grind relics for prime parts so you can sell them for plat. Then use the plat for things that are too tiresome to grind for. 

You can also do sorties daily for riven mods that can make average weapons really good. Be warned though that you might want to wait til you're strong enough to survive high level missions before you play them. 

You can also go to the plains on Earth and do the tasks for Ostron standing which unlocks custom melee weapons and cosmetics. Fishing is fun, at least. 

That's how I keep playing. 650 hours in 5.5 months - I need that MR. I learned to love the grind. (Except you Condition Overload)

Edited by Roll__Fizzlebeef

Back in the day it took me quite a while to unlock the whole starmap, mainly because I refused to do pre-rework rescue missions. They were a crapshoot at best, AI pathing was incredibly awful and you couldn't revive them if they went down. Easily the worst mission type ever, before the rework anyway.