The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Flashbinder

3 minutes ago, Flashbinder said:

I meant like $10 million, forgot to add it to the title

Oh, that is so much better.

I'd drop that into a savings account and live off the annual interest; roughly $100k a year, depending on interest rates.

Then I'd start buying up property, financing alternative technologies, eventually purchase a small town and transform it into an off the grid, alternative technological society and become immortal by digitizing my consciousness. 

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Oh, that is so much better.

I'd drop that into a savings account and live off the annual interest; roughly $100k a year, depending on interest rates.

Then I'd start buying up property, financing alternative technologies, eventually purchase a small town and transform it into an off the grid, alternative technological society and become immortal by digitizing my consciousness. 

This is almost exactly what I would do with it also.  Haha, Great Minds.

9 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Great Minds.

Hardly. Do you see any mention of me? No, apparently if Mag wins the lottery all thoughts of me just go out the window... :angry:

That's not a great mind, that's a... corrupted mind.

As for what I would do? 100% the same thing. Put it in savings, form a cult, live forever.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Hardly. Do you see any mention of me? No, apparently if Mag wins the lottery all thoughts of me just go out the window... :angry:

That's not a great mind, that's a... corrupted mind.

As for what I would do? 100% the same thing. Put it in savings, form a cult, live forever.

Come on Monkey.  You know that you wouldn't be forgotten.  Who do you think would be her boy toy to satisfy those needs that money can't buy.  That's where you come in at.  LOL :smile:

Put enough in a savings account that I can live comfortably off the interest and invest the rest of it in patreons, Kickstarter, and assorted creative endeavors.

Once you can live comfortably with no effort, all that's left is the endless quest for entertainment.