Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 - Dev Q&a On August 14 @ 2 Pm Edt!

[DE]Rebecca

Question:
You changed Vor after a long time, for obvious lore reasons. It worked fairly well.
Do you have plans of continuing the trend, adding more story videos and boss lore, while making them more unique?
Such as explaining why Nef Anyo is the only biological Corpus boss and why Ruk is using a Tenno Skana and fancy sword skills?

Hey Brian!

Wanted to know when we might see some more options for cameras; Camera Positioning, Floating, or even Camera Removal for hovering or special shots. That Snipetron can only do so much!

Or will we see some extra aspects in the terms of maybe an offline client that will allow us to have access to the command prompt of Warframe so we can experiment! 

I hope this gets answered on the air, been chompin at the bit for this!

-Will other things add onto a player's Mastery Rank like kills per mission, completing mini challenges, and overall mission performance? Because there are a lot of players that have level 30 weapons and frames and find it rather tedious to buy/build an entirely new weapon/warframe just to gain XP from it and level it up from 0-30 again rendering the weapon/warframe useless in higher ranked missions.

-Do you guys have any plans on adding a major update like a new warframe within the next 2 months?

-Finally, since mods are a BIG part of the game, will there be anyway to tell the location most likely to drop it at least?

This game has that theatrical feel to it. Like Halo in a sense. So do you guys plan on having a Theatre or Cinema mode in which a player can like have a replay of something or record in-game movies? Sounds like it would be a win for this game!

Why are some of the Prime weapons side grades while others are direct upgrades?

Side-grades: Bronco Prime, Braton Prime, Fang Prime.

Upgrades: Orthos Prime, Paris Prime, Latron Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime.

Edited by Jussler

Q: Will there one day be a system to use your Void Key while a friend hosts?

Eg. Friend hosts the squad, you pop your key, and then the team gets a button or something to let them follow you to the void lensflare screen.

With the last event NEEDING Void entry with keys as well as the new Void mission types for Prime gear this is becoming more and more relevant for people that have Key stockpiles and WANT to play in teams but just can't handle hosting with their connection/computer.

Hey guys, firstly I just have to say that your passion for this game is just amazing, seeing it's progress from when I first started playing since open beta to now, the transformation has been amazing, good job guys keep up the good work.

As an idea for PvP, what do you guys think about making a clan vs. clan PvP mode, where it resembles Battle Front 2, where Tenno would engage in space combat in Tenno fighters, all the while trying to destroy enemy ship, enemy ships could be clan Dojo's and could have their own leveling system. This is of course an idea for the far future of Warframe but what would you guys think about this? (I believe Steve mentioned that his craziest idea for Warframe would be space combat in a previous livestream, this would be the perfect implementation of that crazy idea.)

The guy with the most points in the last event could not have possibly earned that many points without account sharing, could he be banned please?

Could we get our founder badges in game?

Could we get personal uploaded badges?

Could we get more control over which badges show up on which shoulder?

Could each player please get a different colored waypoint marker? It's confusing that they're all orange.

The mod interface is a totally clusterflux, could it get an overhaul to make it a bit more like a pokedex or something instead of just a big array? We need mod locking/favoriting.

The event was an amazing way to open up mission possibilities. We were splitting up and going for objectives instead of waiting. We didn’t have to be together all the time!

This brings up some issues though like drop and exp sharing.

Now that we get the same mods for everything, can mod pickups work like cash pickups in the sense that when a player picks up a mod, everyone gets a copy? Can the same be true for resources?

The other is a bit iffy.

Will the exp range be ever removed? This kinda limits the desire of the players to split up since sometimes exp becomes the priority and not roles or objectives. This is something that is often seen in defense missions. Now that people are working on an anti AFK system, will this ever happen? What about a toggle for exp range so when we play with clannies, we can just turn off exp range and finish missions in the fastest way possible?

Edited by _Rue_

Q1: Will there be a change as to the gender of individual Warframes, as well as the Stalker?

Q2: Will Platinum ever implemented in-game as an obtainable reward from an assassination target?

Q3: Will there be a Void region system put in to correspond with what keys a player has?

Armor fix when ?

Weapons fix when ?

THE GODAMMINT SENTINEL AND LOKI BUG WHEN ?

i have a loki and a wyrm 2 so i agree with you caus my sentinel won't shoot at all plus i get wyrm's mod's in a mission and when i go 2 equip the mods the mods aren't there anymore! so god damn anoying!

Strict NAT, when will there be a fix?

There has been questions about Nyx for a long time now, and although I have missed a few livestreams I have yet to hear -anything- about Nyx. This thread ----> https://forums.warfr...yx-x1000-marks/ <---- Has been going on for some time and it seems that more and more people have been asking about Nyx. When will this be addressed?

Do you plan on opening the game up more? (Adding more elements, gameplay, perhaps opened environments, story, role playing aspects, etc.) Currently Warframe has a lot of farming content but not much else.

When will we be seeing more emphasis on stealth? This is an enjoyable experience but could use more depth.

Edited by Sophronius

1. When will we see new HUD with Sentinel HP Bar?

2. Suggestion : In Mod Section grouping the same mod into 1 panel instead of let it show in every panel (kinda annoying when you have to scroll up/down to find another mod ) and when you click the grouping mod let It indicate how many for each level of mod do you have.

3.When do we see New sentinel also Wyrm is kinda weak

4.In contract list,It would be great if we can see what mission our friends are playing instead of stating " In Game"

5.About selling the same item in the inventory section,it's annoy that we cant set the quantity so If you have a lot of the same Item you have to click it for a long time

btw, sry for the language not a native english

Q1: Will the return of invisibility Ash (the ability to smoke)? - Previously, Ash being invisible from the use of skills, reminded invisible nano suit Crysis (standing still it almost was not visible, but when running it was slightly noticeable). But now, because of the energy of the painting skills Warframe - Ash shines in full beauty (white, red, blue - the image) - it will not be called invisibility, but only one name. In the duel for a protracted and exciting fights skill fits very well when using this ability in critical situations the enemy can not see you, and you can restore the shield, and reload - who has a long cooldown ...

Q2: Will the postal service in the chat? - Sometimes, some players are waiting for a response from the second player, but that's bad luck, do not get time to be online, or later, you notice the issue because he was on a mission and did not have time to answer (especially if the player is not in the clan that you want to write in response only personal communication).

Q3: Will the capture of charge that under no circumstances will disappear after charging weapons laboratory (Lanka, Ogris)? - I read that you want to keep the balance, and the weapon should not be anywhere better than all the rest. And that discrepancy - looks like a semi-automatic weapon, but the mechanics of it as a primitive bow. So I ask, if you can not make it a semi-automatic (like Railgun and Rocet Launcher in Quake3, 4) because of the support of balance, it can be charged so that the round does not lose any charge under any circumstances, when there was a full charge? Or even charge did not disappear with incomplete charging, and you can continue to charge more for the shot. Because repeat "non-compliant - looks like a semi-automatic weapon, but the mechanics of it as a primitive bow."

Will there be more depth to the in-mission events like changing what faction you're against? I've been hoping for something like a boarding ship crashing into the windows and the infested pouring out onto the stage to start overtaking the ship as the grineer try futily to hold them off. Or you see the Corpus dropship hover over a grineer settlement dropping walkers onto the battlefield as osprey fly out, with a mothership high above.