Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 - Dev Q&a On August 14 @ 2 Pm Edt!

[DE]Rebecca

1) Do you anticipate a point where you've essentially covered all the "options" for Warframes, or do you think you can keep enough variety to keep producing new ones for a while? Or, in that same vein, will we start to see more "fan-generated" ideas come across the board?

2) Do you anticipate any new enemy factions being implemented in the game - perhaps with movement to new solar systems? Any "alien" factions?

3) Will there ever be a mod that you can equip on a Warframe that allows you to equip other Warframes' powers?

Edited by Frostshard

1. Will there ever be an option that will allow powers to be exchanged between frames?

2. Still wondering when steve will read the email i sent with my crazy idea

1. Hell no! M. Prime, Iron Skin, Chaos, Slash Dash and you can kill everything. Besides, what's the purpose of having different frames, since I can put Rhino powers on my Nyx?

haha a Q&A on my birthday! awesome
here's my questions
1. Are the drops for systems just really low or am i super unlucky? (ember boss whyunodropsystems???)
2. Are the Tenno going to be explained more? (like have more lore regarding them and lotus)

Why do you keep pretending moons are planets?
Why is Saturn's north pole depicted without the famous hexagonal cloud pattern?
Why is there no colourblind mode yet?
Why are new bosses so easy?
Why aren't you working on new dual mods on nightmare mode that are unique to different game modes?
Why am I asking so many questions?

How is the process of implementing scarves going? Is there any information on when we can expect them to be available?

also with the addition of these holographic badges, is it possible we may see other holographic adornments in the future?  These would serve as a good way to give the players options regarding customization.  There could perhaps be holographic shoulder and forearm graphics or graphics for the Warframes lower body like their waist or thigh and even shins/boots.

My questions:

1- When are you going to show Ceres as asteroid and Phobos as a planetoid? They're not exactly round

2- Are there any plans for new tilesets, like red terrain for Mars, pure ice for Europa, urban wasteland for Earth, Corpus temple etc?

3- Could you Devs add hazards like blackout(where flashlights are the only illumination), acid rain, electromagnetic storms(interfere with guns making them less effective but not entirely locked and jamming radar), malfuntioning equipment risking BIG explosion due to stray shots, etc?

4- Are there any plans for clan-only missions?

1. Mags pull seems to have stopped working on teammates, will this ever return? I personally use this ability to pull allies out of trouble or if their knocked down towards me.

2. Will we ever play with the lotus or have a home base where the other races do raids on us?

3. Is it possible to have an option to allow more then 4 players in a room? I can never fit all my friends in the same room.

I personally preferred the second iron skin, along with many of my friends, but I know that many people preferred the other iron skins so...
Would you ever consider making Rhino's iron skin customizable by adding a choice between the three iron skins that have been available?
I really like the new planet and the new enemy types that were introduced so...
Will there be a Desert Skate boss on the new planet that has recently been introduced?

Edited by akrazykoala999

Q1: When can we pug the void?  Even if its a queue where you can put up your key and then get matched with other people putting up the same keys and then develop a system to see who loses the key, it would be nice.  Fearful ping makes it hard to host but happy to put up a key for another person to host.

Getting tired of being unable to do things like complete my frost prime, search out prime weapons bps, or even do certain alerts without 'friends' or spamming chat (which is hard since no one does the keys needed for the pieces i need since they are after the new void stuff).  My rl friends don't play video games and I float around clanless so I don't even get access to what amount to some of the necessary end game weapons to hunt the end game mods needed to do things like t3 defense or mdef.  Its a vicious cycle that punishes me for not spamming chat or joining a clan just for weapon unlocks.

I have a few questions of my own :3

1. Will the Corpus get some sort of Winter Suit reskin like the Grineer and their Desert Camo?

2. The Grineer have acquired quite the units among recent updates, when will Infested and Corpus gain more enemy types?

3. Will there be Infested events in the future?

4. Will the Infested get their own Tileset? instead of a reskinned corpus/grineer ship

5. Is there any possibility for a new enemy faction (I'm alluding to the space pirates thread in the fan concepts)

6. Are Vor and Kril in Phobos simply placeholders until new twins bosses are created that use a form of combat synergy?

QUESTION: Any plan to ever give us an event with an accurate duration stated again?

[it was kind of messed up to claim this past one would last a week, making people who can't play during the weekend get their hopes up of actually getting to do an event, only to have it end Sunday night.]

Considering skills are now mods, do you think that there will be a frame which would have a variation on a skill based on which version of mod it has equipped?

(eg. A rush skill that does strait line damage instead does an AoE at the end of the rush, Skill does fire or frost damage, etc.)

Edited by Rayet

1. will there be any new factions like new races of enemies

2  will the event reward mods be added to the drop tables. such as the mod rewards from the past couple events including ammo conversion and the newer dual stat mods rewarded for the arid fear operation event

I have one question that has really been bugging me for a while...

What was the purpose of giving all participents of the "Fusion Moa Event" Frost Prime blueprints?

Since there was no way to achieve the parts before Update 8 (the release of the orokin void). And now, you can get the Frost Prime blueprints in the void (via raid/extermination missions) aswell as the parts for it.

So I ask you guys, what was the point?