Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #12 - Dev Q&a On August 14 @ 2 Pm Edt!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Can we have banshees' sonar be able to detect materials as well? it is a "sonar" after all.

2. What are your plans regarding some players that are not able to play with each other (like adding as friend before being able to join and failing to join despite being in the friendlist)?

3. With all the updates and fixes, do you guys even sleep? @_@

My question is about LOADOUTS:

I think the 'remove all' button isn't really useful to be honest because I never want to remove ALL the mods on anything.  I don't like removing the frame powers for example because, if they're in my main mod inventory then there's a chance I'll accidentally fuse them somehow!

Q: Will pre-selected loadouts be coming soon and if not, could we maybe have a 'favourite mod' button where we could just bring up a pre-selected list of maybe 5 mods.  I mean we all use mostly the same mods between our frames (vitality, redirection, flow etc).  It would just really cut down on the time when swapping frames.

Still really enjoying the game and appreciate the live streams!!

Cheers

EDIT : I hope that the prices are not given to people you are "high-level" in the forum , otherwise im screwed lol

The prizes are distributed to those present on TwitchTV during the broadcast... I believe you have to be present and if you hear your name among the winners, pm them your in-game name so they can give you the Platinum.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

My questions, Do with them what you will :

1. Whats is the funniest thing you have seen making Warframe?

2. How many sleepless nights are caused from the various issues that arise?

3. What is your favorite thing about the current update?

4. What is your estimate on how much platinum you gave away so far?

When we will se in-game weapon and waframe stats? Is it in the making? Will it be?

When we'll be able to invite players directly from the chat?

More skins when? Vasto basically is a Lex skin, so why it isn't a Lex skin?

Good day all, fellow Tenno.

Yesterday I tried Ash after a long while, and was pleased at the new perspective it has with that softly shaken camera effect and different camera angles. It seems more drastic and action like to me (some action lines in the background and it would seem like some action anime). In some actions he is just standing there with arms crossed, but it's something -I hope- DE can fix.

Main question: Can every Tenno's Ultimate be given this treatment too? some camera effect to make a little show to it's user as it is now to Ash's Blade Storm.

1.Dear dev can you please add blueprint or buy able Plat for those old tower Raid or Exterminate keys there are still people who still try despred to collect weapon parts and never have the luck to farm those old weapon parts, iam talking about Tower key III ext, or Towerkey ext or raid

2. I would like to see some kind of seperate chat for your friendlist contacts, because its impossible to answer some body in the game or not having the Whisper on th global chat.

3. would you ever make some kind of stablity check & hostmigration choosen for player with better hostability for a better gameplay in the void, there are some people with bad computers & much more horrible internet conection and u force them to host a gigantic T3 def where people have to fail because the guy who is open the key cant ever host in this centuty

One thing that got be back into the game when i took a long break from warframe was the opening cinematic. I was surpised on how they gave Vor a whole new awesome look that set him apart from all the other grineers . Even the boss battle in general with Vor was unique. Not only that but from the cinematic he had some role in the game. I hope eventually all the bosses will get a makeover to make them look unique and perhaps more cinematics can be implemented into the game.

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy. First of all with school starting up again will U10 be soon enough that we can play it before school?

When is the stealth concept going to be incorporated much mmore into warframe? Possibly a separate utility/gear weapon slot that functions like weps so you will craft your gear. Each item allows different ways to move such as cllimbing hooks, swimming flippers/fins, grappling hooks, wings?!?!? jetpacks?!?!?!? ninja bikes?!?!?!?!?!?! but hopefully stealth items too such as darts that can take out lights or distract the enemy, maybe traps too lures and/or snares? This would be all amazing.

I read on the forums the escape gamemode?!?!

We need cosmetic stuff like skins per frame etc that would be amazing. They would only affect look/ appearance but would loved by lots!

EDIT: also ik know everyone is loving the tilesets, but there are bugs especially with the boss and what about a new boss instead of kril again? Also more types like jungle or oceanic/underwater ones? Open like these?

more aliens like skates!

When are we getting those grineer jetpacks!?!

EDIT EDIT:: I was glitches and when I fought boss the waypoint the ! That objective marker was off kril would not let himself be frozen then hurt and for was nonexistent

Edited by ApolloBiff

my questions:

1) the new weapon "vast" is tremendous but it would be much better for the whole community that convirtiran in duals.

2) since the skin there for each warframe hull, would be good idea to incorporate the entire body skin.

3) know next date for incorporation any other warframe another idea for new power warframes elemental basis as frost and ember one that his powers are based elemeto air, water, earth.

4) what would be the possibility of creating a mod that increase the weapon accuracy or SUPRA is improved accuracy is ........?

ty  (use google translator)

Edited by LE_YO

The prizes are distributed to those present on TwitchTV during the broadcast... I believe you have to be present and if you hear your name among the winners, pm them your in-game name so they can give you the Platinum.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Okay then how do you mp them ??? 

Q1: Will there be any kind of transition animation (breaking, transition from slide to stand or stand to slide, or maybe run into walls and slow you down)

Q2: When will we have more depth and content to the game instead of tweaking/stats, and new weapon/frames.

Q3: Are you guys planning or considering a change in a core gameplay, or improvement?

Q4: Are you guys planning on sticking with the randomly generated map, or will there be a sort of story missions.

Thanks.

oh and

When can we expect fix for inviting people to void have to be friend-ed first?

Edited by saeriinubashiri

Two questions on 3rd party apps:

1) Will you ever have an API so that skilled members of the community can pull information from the game in order to make website, apps, etc that track things such as the current state/progress of in game events, players, ranks, etc?

2) I recently started writing some apps for Razer's Switchblade User Interface, and was wondering if you had any intention of maybe adding support for this UI to Warframe? If not, is there a chance that you might one day create a shared memory space in the game to allow 3rd party developers to pull information like basic team info (health, shields, etc), cryopod status, mission status - so that they might be able to program their own support for some of these more niche gaming hardware UIs?

Can we get confirmation that we're actually the good guys? Tyl Regor, in his current form, is geeky kid trying to save the world. If he succeeds, grineer wouldn't be psychopaths anymore. Yet, we're ordered to kill him to stop him.

More, he isn't even violent: His worst in-game taunt is something about adding bullet holes to our suits for ventilation. He carries a sword, so he clearly has no idea what "bullet holes" even are.

It's highly unethical to kill Tyl Regor in his current form. Will he get more evil on his remake(like, say, some kind of Nazi eugenics freak), or is this an intentional peek at the idea that we aren't the heroes that Lotus has been telling us we are?

Here is my most important question. Will shotguns ever be as viable or as numerous as rifles? I enjoy the shotguns, while it is annoying that I mush use a catalyst on each one to match my other, non-supercharged, rifles. If any got armor-pierce or armor-ignore, they would be great, but as of now, they aren't. And there are only four of them. There should be more.

Come on! Show some shotgun love!

Are we going to ever get a more detailed explanation of what the 9.5 loot tables look like? You've said it's meant to make it easier to farm for specific things, but as of yet we have no information as to what to get where and what from. At the same time fusion cores appear to have all but completely vanished, and it seems like bosses are no longer a viable way to get rare resources too, massively hindering mod leveling and crafting both. Are these intended effects, where we now have to learn new places to get these near vital things or an unintended side affect? Are you going to give us a look at the tables so we can learn where to get things, or at least hints, or will we have to rely on trial and error or dataminers to actual have the information make use of the allegedly improved system?

Why do we need to fully remove decorations to just move\turn or do anything with 'em? Taking in account we had to rebuild our Dojo for second time in a row(first to get resources back, now to change our dojo to new room design) we had to remove all of 'em. So I don't only need to wait about a week to rebuild everything, I will loose lots of resources that has been already spent to build decorations as they return only 25% of the resources...

I'm a General why can't I ask fellow Mag to pull it or couple Rhino's to just bring it to the other place by hands.