Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NPCs as Decorations

TheSketchDevice

I love the update to dojos and all the new decorations, but I feel like there is one thing still missing from the dojos. They feel empty and lifeless. I think the ability to acquire and place NPCs such as the generic braton wielding guys at the relays and corpus diplomats or traders would make the dojos feel more alive. Even if it was just being able to place down specters I'd be happy. I don't know if that would be something that's easy to implement or even worth implementing, but for me it would really round out the decorating experience.

I'll leave with a list of my suggested NPC decorations and possible methods of attainment.

- Generic Relay soldiers; always placeable

- Soldiers from syndicates; purchase with standing

- Corpus/Grineer diplomats & traders; invasion rewards

- Cetus trader/representative; purchase with cetus standing

- Specters

Edited by TheSketchDevice

On 17/03/2018 at 6:44 PM, JShield said:

Uhhh, I don't know how I feel about purchasing people.

I feel like it's more like, you use your reputation to invite the people into your Dojo so they can interface between you and the syndicate. Not purchasing them as slaves, more like purchasing diplomatic status.

I hope DE is making it possibil , the dojo feels so empty without persons to peopled it.

And i hope DE is giving us more stuff from the Grineer/Corpus , atm i am trying to desing some Dojo Rooms in Corpus style and i have reached a point where i can tell we dont have enough diverent stuff from one fraction to decorate the dojo good and diversified.