Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I have a "Shape of Water" Hydroid Deluxe skin?

Wolfdoggie

1 hour ago, Insizer said:

Ok I'm getting very confused. I said the male lead from the shape of water is Abe Sapien, or at least they share the same costume from the movies. He said that the male lead was Hellboy, and now you post a link proving I was right except the tone of my response makes me think you posted that to disprove me and goddamnit now I'm even more confused.

2 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

Ok I'm getting very confused. I said the male lead from the shape of water is Abe Sapien, or at least they share the same costume from the movies. He said that the male lead was Hellboy, and now you post a link proving I was right except the tone of my response makes me think you posted that to disprove me and goddamnit now I'm even more confused.

You said Abe was from SoW. I said he was from Hellboy. Methinks you were referring to the actor perhaps and me the character, yes? I dunno, haven't seen SoW myself yet so it could be the guy I guess. I just happen to be familiar with Hellboy stuff hence my mention of another character that fits the same mold and might even be the same actor which I wasn't aware of. Just a slight mixup on what's what I guess, no worries :)

3 minutes ago, (PS4)VKPButcher said:

You said Abe was from SoW. I said he was from Hellboy. Methinks you were referring to the actor perhaps and me the character, yes? I dunno, haven't seen SoW myself yet so it could be the guy I guess. I just happen to be familiar with Hellboy stuff hence my mention of another character that fits the same mold and might even be the same actor which I wasn't aware of. Just a slight mixup on what's what I guess, no worries :)

SoW is unrelated to Hellboy and a cooler fish-man imo (similar concept but they look different and have different powers).

I just want an actual Underwater creature themed frame (Pirates are above water ;v ) to use Water powers with and the SoW creature is pretty much the exact type of thing I'd want for Hydroid. Deluxe skins do pretty big alterations to a frame while keeping the same theme. The focus/theme/persona with Hydroid should be more on Water, not Pirate. He's Hydroid not Piratoid. 

5 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Hydroid would make a good fish-man ninja. 

Good movie.

I've heard that it's not actually that good of a movie. Apparently the romance doesn't really feel like romance because the creatures character is never properly built up, or that the romance feels forced and fake the whole way through? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)VKPButcher said:

I get that. Abe may not be to your liking but he's certainly no pirate...just a fishman.:)

I like both, I jus' thought the other one was cooler. The fish guy in Kekkai Sensen is cool too. Fishiez should be best choice for water powers. :>

Spoiler

Kekkai-Sensen-2-07-03-1280x720.jpg

8 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I've heard that it's not actually that good of a movie. Apparently the romance doesn't really feel like romance because the creatures character is never properly built up, or that the romance feels forced and fake the whole way through? 

It didn't feel that way to me. There's more than just the romance to make it interesting. You'll have to form your own opinion to know best though.

Just now, Wolfdoggie said:

I like both, I jus' thought the other one was cooler. The fish guy in Kekkai Sensen is cool too. Fishiez should be best choice for water powers. :>

Hide contents

Kekkai-Sensen-2-07-03-1280x720.jpg

It didn't feel that way to me. There's more than just the romance to make it interesting. You'll have to form your own opinion to know best though.

Sadly I've only seen the very beginning of KS. Need to get back to that at some point when I have the time, liked the premise.