The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Prime Trailer ?

Azreial007AzY

Question

20 answers to this question

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Do we even have a Hydroid Prime trailer yet?

These things take time and DE is too busy with other stuff.

its weird and correct me if im wrong but , didnt Valkyrie and Banshee had their trailers out soon as their prime access started ?

At this point I can see DE just dropping them entirely, as they take too much time and resources to create in these busy times, and let's be honest, even if DE would pick that up after The Sacrifice and Venus, would we really want a trailer for a prime frame that was released several months ago? Also there are some more prime frames coming until then, and that workload simply stacks.

1 minute ago, Azreial007AzY said:

its weird and correct me if im wrong but

The only thing wrong with the statement is that the frame is "Valkyr" not Valkyrie. 

I think almost (if not) every prime frame before Hydroid had the trailer release before the frame.

1 minute ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

At this point I can see DE just dropping them entirely, as they take too much time and resources to create in these busy times, and let's be honest, even if DE would pick that up after The Sacrifice and Venus, would we really want a trailer for a prime frame that was released several months ago? Also there are some more prime frames coming until then, and that workload simply stacks.

These busy times of tweaking numbers and reworks or the probably not coming until after Tennocon content for this year?

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

The only thing wrong with the statement is that the frame is "Valkyr" not Valkyrie. 

I think almost (if not) every prime frame before Hydroid had the trailer release before the frame.

Thank u for correcting me MR white knight ....  

1 minute ago, Urlan said:

These busy times of tweaking numbers and reworks or the probably not coming until after Tennocon content for this year?

Both, kind of. I guess the prime trailers are simple gimmicks by now, and not really a priority (which is a bummer, I really enjoy those)

Just look at some birds in a nest and imagine the mother being zephyr prime while the babies being normal ones. There that Wil be the trailer.

On a serious note I do enjoy these trailers I will admit they aren't as important compared to other things they are working on.

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Plz check your facts next time you are about to be a grammar nazi.

RiHC1Ze.jpgJcNiVyR.jpg

Valkyr's trailer got delayed (till after Banshee if I am not mistaken) and Banshee had hers for release. Hydroid's trailer got delayed and Mirage had hers for release.

Hopefully Zephyr was being worked on and just needs some small finishing touches unlike Hydroid.

Edited by NightmareT12

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Valkyr's trailer got delayed (till after Banshee if I am not mistaken) and Banshee had hers for release. Hydroid's trailer got delayed and Mirage had hers for release.

Hopefully Zephyr was being worked on and just needs some small finishing touches unlike Hydroid.

Valkyr`s was on Nov 22 2016 , u can check it from the game`s youtube channel .

Edit, the teaser was on nov 22 so my bad , in any case im not mad or anything , they were cool and all and i was just genuinely curious 

Edited by Azreial007AzY

8 minutes ago, Azreial007AzY said:

Plz check your facts next time you are about to be a grammar nazi.

I said almost every prime. I was not sure if they all had. Hence why I did not say EVERY PRIME.

The way it used to work is that the trailer was a teaser for the next prime, so it released ahead of time. I guess they stopped doing that at some point.

2 hours ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

Both, kind of. I guess the prime trailers are simple gimmicks by now, and not really a priority (which is a bummer, I really enjoy those)

I can feel you there! I try to think of them as a limited look into the story as its presented by a character in-universe - Ballas.

3 hours ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

Yes. I would wait until after the sacrifice and venus for those. I waited this long for Zephyr Prime, and I would wait just as long for her trailer.

4 minutes ago, Yistern said:

Yes. I would wait until after the sacrifice and venus for those. I waited this long for Zephyr Prime, and I would wait just as long for her trailer.

Hey now, let's not get hasty with declarations like that. Wouldn't want Geoff to get any crazy ideas now would we? :P

5 hours ago, krc473 said:

Do we even have a Hydroid Prime trailer yet?

These things take time and DE is too busy with other stuff.

With adding more content we don't necessarily need. Instead of fixing the things that NEED to be fixed. And we were told the sacrifice was coming soon last year at Tennocon...well, surprise surprise. This year's Tennocon is fast approaching and still the best we get for an answer is "soon". Screw DE and their lies. Yeah they make a great game. But when it comes to information passed, and promises fulfilled, 110% garbage

On 3/20/2018 at 2:25 PM, Mintaro said:

Just look at some birds in a nest and imagine the mother being zephyr prime while the babies being normal ones. There that Wil be the trailer.

On a serious note I do enjoy these trailers I will admit they aren't as important compared to other things they are working on.

important? those trailers are filled with lore we don't get in the game. so yeah, they are important. this game needs all the story it can get. if not a trailer why not at least codex entry with audio file you get when you get. like a min long audio file. don't you know how awesome it will sound to hear excals entry be read by ballas or even lotus. i don't see primes only "oh fashion frame" like most. i see it has their frames trueselfs, with that prime comes their story. think about entries of mirage, daily notes. it gives the lore to the frame. thats why is my main. a codex entry with voice message of ballas or lotus will be nice as they are busy. a short story, voice will most likey only take around 4 to 3 hours at most. putting in the game is another story.

Edited by Sunrisefire

A prime trailer isn't just a simple video they put there and is useless. 

A prime trailer helps with sales and could attract some new players. So it's all good for DE. You can see that on any video game when they release a character. It's not just put there and hope that people will notice and want it.

They are busy doing Venus open world and stuff but remember they have several teams working on different stuff so it's not only 5 people doing the game.

When I see them laughing each time someone ask for Hydroid prime trailer, it makes me wonder if they really care about their own work. The guys who did Hydroid prime and Zephyr prime certainly want some love around their frames unless they all really hate what they are doing.

Prime trailers also give some lores that we don't have in the game or anywhere else so if DE wants to skip the lore, they should skip all that Umbra thing cause it will be full of lore.

Now that DE wants to sell a lot of Zephyr prime access to rebuild their servers, they could need some ad video (like a Zephyr prime trailer ;) )