Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The legendary core of Reward of the incursion

JohnnyMeta

It is the rarest reward one can receive when finishing the sortie.
And what months and months I have never obtained it and it makes me think.
In more than 70% of the total rewards I have received by this means, are anasa sculpture and 4000 endo.
From so much Endo that we accumulate diaries. The fact that one day you gain a legendary nucleus, (when it has not been incorporated new primed mod, and that you always receive endo) makes the reward of the famous legendary nucleus a bad joke. (At least for me)
And if the final reward would be a tool that allows you to put the desired stats into a mod riven. A tool that can handle the stats both the number of stats, the number of positives, 2 or 3 and the presence of a negative.
That would be a real reward.
After all, the number of tenno who have gained legendary core is extremely small, and the number of tenno doing Kuva missions is really amazing.

Having 2 sources of endo from sorties is irritating. ever since sortie seasons ended i never get anything but the endo drops. exception of 1 riven mod a week or two after those became sortie rewards. though it was for the damned snipetron. get rid of the plain endo drop and giving us something useful would be nice.