Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pay-2-Win? Riven Black Market!

superaquafin

12 минут назад, Ziltrex сказал:

This game in the sense pay to win because you must buy platinum if you wish to buy slots otherwise your playing experience will be bad and you need to sell constantly your items and frames to get new ones.

filled anasa goes for 15 plat, veiled riven mods for 30-120 plat.

first hour tiberon prime set sold for 700 plat.

derelict vaults grant awesome income for low effort.

almost all axi rares go for at least 30 plat, up to 70, unvaulted stuff can make you nice amount of plat with radshare run.

arcane fury sells for 50 plat, guardian for 35, those of easier to get.

you can even fish and mine for plat to craft operator arcanes, lol.

if you are lazy and ingorant, you have nobody to blame other than yourself

Edited by Sqecmi

2 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

filled anasa goes for 15 plat, veiled riven mods for 30-120 plat.

first hour tiberon prime set sold for 700 plat.

derelict vaults grant awesome income for low effort.

almost all axi rares go for at least 30 plat, up to 70.

arcane fury sells for 50 plat, guardian for 35, those of easier to get.

you can even fish and mine for plat to craft operator arcanes, lol.

if you are lazy and ingorant, you have nobody to blame other than yourself

It seems you didn't get the meaning what I said. I meant the whole system is pay to winish because you need to pay plat. The trading mean other players bought plat so the system cannot sustain itself if noone buy plat so your prices what you wrote here are meaningless and inconsistent. No plat purchase no trading. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, Ziltrex said:

It seems you didn't get the meaning what I said. I meant the whole system is pay to winish because you need to pay plat. The trading mean other players bought plat so the system cannot sustain itself if noone buy plat so your prices what you wrote here are meaningless and inconsistent. No plat purchase no trading. Simple as that.

You're wrong.

6 минут назад, Ziltrex сказал:

it's nice and balanced system, that offers free players to get whatever they want, and on other hand protecting paying players from inflation.

because most modern game use less robust method of providing tokens of certain value that you can exchange for ingame currency in multiple ways, and then buy stuff for said ingame currency

as for rivens and snipers - you can avoid them completly, as 50% of team at eidolon hunts are not allowed to shoot their primay or at all, because vs rotation

Edited by Sqecmi

2 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

It seems you didn't get the meaning what I said. I meant the whole system is pay to winish because you need to pay plat. 

The entire trading system as a whole is 100% free, you can get platinum, for free, from trading with players. Being able to trade the premium currency, Platinum, is what makes Warframe unique and different from other free to play games out there. Digital Extremes did an amazing job on the marketing piece for Warframe, and I say that because you can every single item in the game for free (Excluding Prime Access) if you buy platinum, or trade for it.

1 minute ago, Sqecmi said:

it's nice and balanced system, that offers free players to get whatever they want, and on other hand protecting paying players from inflation.

because most modern game use less robust method of providing tokens of certain value that you can exchange for ingame currency in multiple ways, and then buy stuff for said ingame currency

League of legends more balanced in this sense because they are just charging for skins and you can open the heroes with playing. In this game you cannot get slots by playing so and selling more than cosmetics so pay to winish. You can play without paying a cent on this game but then you facing with restrictions. What I said with the no one buying platinum is still legit. What you think is balanced is not balanced because it forces to pay to get a simple thing which is in other games a baseline thing. A collecting game with pay for collect is still a pay to win no matter how you guys defend it. It is not saving for inflation this money has no real price and it is a virtual currency which can be anything and priced as much as much they feel they can ask.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

The entire trading system as a whole is 100% free, you can get platinum, for free, from trading with players. Being able to trade the premium currency, Platinum, is what makes Warframe unique and different from other free to play games out there. Digital Extremes did an amazing job on the marketing piece for Warframe, and I say that because you can every single item in the game for free (Excluding Prime Access) if you buy platinum, or trade for it.

You didn't understand. Why everyone is so damn damn here? If noone pay for platinum you cannot get free platinum. Think about it pls before you post.

Edit : platinum still not grows on tree.

Edited by Ziltrex

4 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

You didn't understand. Why everyone is so damn damn here? If noone pay for platinum you cannot get free platinum. Think about it pls before you post.

Still technically 'free' to the player getting it, irrespective of whether the player before paid for it.

It cost you nothing. Meaning a new player can come to the game and CAN literally pay nothing. It doesn't really matter about other players and how the plat came to be and that's where a bit of your argument falls foul. If you're going to go down the lines of technicalities there's little point having a discussion about it.

Edited by Valiant

3 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

This is a nice effort from your part but you cannot change their mind. I tried to explain these things to the community long ago but they are foolish and just laugh at you because they are ignorant. No pay no gain or no pay and you get almost nothing.

7 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Explain it. Why it is wrong? Someone need to pay for platinum to get slots and trade for items. The platinum not grows in a tree.

The only thing that absolutely requires you to use platinum is the purchasing of slots. That's it. And that is entirely optional. If you are a collector, then you will feel obliged to get as many slots as you want. If you are not a collector, than you don't care. As such, you don't need platinum, nor do you need to purchase platinum. Secondly, when it comes to trading, platinum is absolutely not a requirement. That people want platinum does not equate to people needing platinum. Ever hear of the concept of bartering? As such, trading will go on just fine without the need to purchase platinum.

4 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Having to buy slots does not make it P2W. That is just a conveniance thing that is there in many games. Plat just happens to be the most comfortable way of trading between players. You dont have to use platinum to trade, it is just the prefered way set up by the players, not DE. If the interest for plat was low we would trade items for items. DE never said "plat is the only currency you can use" but people use it to not have spend cash themselves, there is still no P2W in it.

10 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Right, I understand, I just don’t understand what your main issue is. Are you mad that people buy platinum or something? 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

Still technically 'free' to the player getting it, irrespective of whether the player before paid for it.

It cost you nothing. Meaning a new player can come to the game and CAN literally pay nothing. It doesn't really matter about other players and how the plat came to be and that's where a bit of your argument falls foul. If you're going to go down the lines of technicalities there's little point having a discussion about it.

Techically you can say free because you can grind for it and you have a limited choice of option but the players wish to get more and more item. This game is based on the grinding and it is restricted via slots. You cannot earn by playing slots which is the most important thing in this game so it is in this sense pay to win because it is a hard force to buy plat if you want to get all the items. Other hand my argument not fail because if just say everyone ignore the plat purchases then this game die even faster without any chance to improve. This game could be better and more productive if they simply get the rid the slot restrictions and just charge cosmetics. There is nothing change only they lose a main source of income because the peoples only pay for the slots. The other items are farmable if they wish they could say certain items are pay only which is not bad look at the tenno gen then you can see items which is money only. Anothers could be farmable and buy for money if you want get faster.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Right, I understand, I just don’t what your main issue is. Are you mad that people buy platinum or something? 

I bought plat like others and I am not trading for plat items simply because I know what my work valued. I am not mad at all I am mad at peoples whom not understand the simple fact if you not pay for something you cannot get what you want. In this game those who pay money can get items faster and secure their slots those whom freebies are leeching the system because they can just trade for it. No trade no freebies. I just pointed out this.

Would be nice if you not quote only one from the context. Monkey.

I didn't quote you out of context.

I quoted exactly the bit I meant to, the bit where you attempted to insult people, and pointed out the irony in how you failed and made yourself look silly.

6 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Having to buy slots does not make it P2W. That is just a conveniance thing that is there in many games. Plat just happens to be the most comfortable way of trading between players. You dont have to use platinum to trade, it is just the prefered way set up by the players, not DE. If the interest for plat was low we would trade items for items. DE never said "plat is the only currency you can use" but people use it to not have spend cash themselves, there is still no P2W in it.

That is a great convenience with a harsh restriction. See I have a tons of slot because I bought it otherwise no reason to play the game because the reason you play it collecting stuffs and kill for loot. It is a restrictive and bad game design to put items behind paywall to get "convenience" which is a baseline thing in other normal games. Peoples here think the platinum grows on tree "like monkeys" and saying "repeating" the same thing which is fail. You can trade for credits but if you haven't slots the whole trading falls into the deep. 

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I didn't quote you out of context.

I quoted exactly the bit I meant to, the bit where you attempted to insult people, and pointed out the irony in how you failed and made yourself look silly.

That shows you are not aware anything else only the "insult" sad thing peoples really on that level to think it is an insult when you just say them they are fools. This is a fact if you think it is a good system. You just pointed out that you don't get what I said above in those line and in the first few posts. Try again.

Edit: Seems the platinum fruit was tasty.

Edited by Ziltrex

I bought plat like others and I am not trading for plat items simply because I know what my work valued. I am not mad at all I am mad at peoples whom not understand the simple fact if you not pay for something you cannot get what you want. In this game those who pay money can get items faster and secure their slots those whom freebies are leeching the system because they can just trade for it. No trade no freebies. I just pointed out this.

I can understand that you want to keep your platinum, that’s perfectly reasonable, but people who are trading for platinum is definitely not a leeching system. That’s how the trading system works, you simply trade items. C’mon now, this is just becoming silly at this point.

2 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Techically you can say free because you can grind for it and you have a limited choice of option but the players wish to get more and more item. This game is based on the grinding and it is restricted via slots. You cannot earn by playing slots which is the most important thing in this game so it is in this sense pay to win because it is a hard force to buy plat if you want to get all the items. Other hand my argument not fail because if just say everyone ignore the plat purchases then this game die even faster without any chance to improve. This game could be better and more productive if they simply get the rid the slot restrictions and just charge cosmetics. There is nothing change only they lose a main source of income because the peoples only pay for the slots. The other items are farmable if they wish they could say certain items are pay only which is not bad look at the tenno gen then you can see items which is money only. Anothers could be farmable and buy for money if you want get faster.

It's not a hard force.

If you want to grind you can grind. There's a choice. Your argument was initially that it's pay to win, not how people are forced/inclined/encouraged to obtain platinum - that isn't pay to win. Slot removal would be nice but honestly? They aren't that expensive. Doubt it's their main source of plat expenditure. Further to that you can get free (weapon) slots - events such as the one taking place right now or other ones often reward weapons with slots.

Seen numerous people saying on this forum they've never paid for plat and only traded for what they wanted. It's believable.

That said, all in all, is it that bad of a thing to want to spend money on this game, especially if you've played it a ton and enjoy it? I have spent money because I enjoy the game, not because I feel forced. You don't need to dish out millions to get by.

Either way going into depth about where the platinum has come from is getting into pedantics.

Just now, Ziltrex said:

That shows you are not aware anything else only the "insult" sad thing peoples really on that level to think it is an insult when you just say them they are fools. This is a fact if you think it is a good system. You just pointed out that you don't get what I said above in those line and in the first few posts. Try again.

Lol. I didn't mention the rest of your post because I really don't care. I don't need to care either, I'm not required to talk about your entire post. That doesn't mean I'm unaware.

And no, it was an insult. You intended to mock or demean those that you were arguing with, whether offence is taken or not is irrelevant, the intent was to insult.

Try again. 

:smile:

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I can understand that you want to keep your platinum, that’s perfectly reasonable, but people who are trading for platinum is definitely not a leeching system. That’s how the trading system works, you simply trade items. C’mon now, this is just becoming silly at this point.

Those players are leeching because they think the platinum is something miraclous thing and they forget it others works for the money to spend on "convenience".

I don't said I want restrict peoples to get platinum but the common sense here is the platinum is grows on the tree and everyone is so amused on this system which is in the reality not a perfect system and could be better but everyone use that card it is a free to play and be happy you get items for free. Nope. Nothing need to be free but if they ask a reasonable price they can go wash dishes because the game not really can sell itself with a grind based system if you pay for it. I just point out if they want to be fair they sell the game once or make it convenient to everyone with the option to buy TRUELY cosmetic items.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Lol. I didn't mention the rest of your post because I really don't care. I don't need to care either, I'm not required to talk about your entire post. That doesn't mean I'm unaware.

And no, it was an insult. You intended to mock or demean those that you were arguing with, whether offence is taken or not is irrelevant, the intent was to insult.

Try again. 

:smile:

My intention was to tell the system is not perfect but you are still a monkey.