Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log into warframe

Khazad-

27 minutes ago, OptimusJ said:

This time seems to be an internal problem, rather than external attack.
Thing started collapsing inside the game, and then the problem spread even onto the website.

they are relaying bouncing is the conclusion me and my community came too

I WONT LEAVE WARFRAME. IN FACT, I WILL KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS AMAZING GAME BY PURCHASING PRIMED ACCESSES.

Why???????????????????

JUST BECAUSE THIS GAME IS VERY WORTH IT. EVEN IF THEY SHUT IT DOWN FOR WEEKS DUE TO ATTACKS, I WILL KEEP ON PLAYING WARFRAME.

Thanks D.E. for your hardwork.  In my opinion, you set the path for the rest of companies.

For some reason, every time i click the login button to log into the game, it says: "login failed. check your info"

I've tried a lot of solutions, but nothing seems to work. I'm 100% certain I'm using the right password. Is anyone else having problems logging into the game?

6 minutes ago, DP_KRoM said:

I WONT LEAVE WARFRAME. IN FACT, I WILL KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS AMAZING GAME BY PURCHASING PRIMED ACCESSES.

Why???????????????????

JUST BECAUSE THIS GAME IS VERY WORTH IT. EVEN IF THEY SHUT IT DOWN FOR WEEKS DUE TO ATTACKS, I WILL KEEP ON PLAYING WARFRAME.

Thanks D.E. for your hardwork.  In my opinion, you set the path for the rest of companies.

I'm in ur boat men, i won't leave warframe and i think its best game i had ever played