The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here is why we dont need kuva endless to scale

zWhiteKz

34 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

:laugh: Currently the "Scaling" is a reward of continue gameplay without interruption

Not to mention Nuerals sensors, mods, and possible relics every 5 min

26 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Yes water is still wet.
My point is still valid. All you have done is demonstrate you lack considering alternative ideas to your own

I mean what? Your Crying about wanting to roll a Riven (which makes weapons more OP than anything) at least 100 times? With at least 4 hours of a Kuva Survival?

I think DE knows the Rivens can be OP.. And you want the perfect stats.. Thats pretty straight foward 

3 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

I mean what? Your Crying about wanting to roll a Riven (which makes weapons more OP than anything) at least 100 times? With at least 4 hours of a Kuva Survival?

I think DE knows the Rivens can be OP.. And you want the perfect stats.. Thats pretty straight foward 

This is how you come across.

Serration is OP please NERF!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

Nothing to you obviously..

i think what he meant to say is this:

What is the point of you stating you did an 1 hour kuva survival?

I personally did a 2 hour one, however, that doesnt change that 6 x 20 minute ones would have given me the same reward (nvm probably more because we failed some in our 2 hour run)

Edited by Radagosh
typo cuz keyboard sucks and totally not me

3 minutes ago, Mizarul said:

Well elaborate on your point please other then that your point itself becomes invalid.

The point is that Kuva Endless can be survivable for a hour +.. Continious gameplay.. Mod farm.. Neural Farm.. Relic farm.. Credit farm.. Kuva Farm..

Is that not enough reward? People on here want more Kuva.. Its a grind for a Riven that can make a weapon OP..

Is that not elaborate enough?

8 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

i think what he meant to say is this:

What is the point of you stating you did an 1 hour kuva survival?

I personally did a 2 hour one, however, that doesnt change that 6 x 20 minute ones would have given me the same reward (nvm probably more because we failed some in our 2 hour run)

3 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

The point is that Kuva Endless can be survivable for a hour +.. Continious gameplay.. Mod farm.. Neural Farm.. Relic farm.. Credit farm.. Kuva Farm..

Is that not enough reward? People on here want more Kuva.. Its a grind for a Riven that can make a weapon OP..

Is that not elaborate enough?

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yea weapons dont much matter.. Cause i use the same weapons for Kuva Siphons and Floods..

But Kuva Fortress just seems more convenient to me without back and forth animations.. But some people dont mind the back and forth, becuase of possible Floods..

But really if Kuva Fortress gave more Kuva than a Flood or Siphon it would really just make the Flood and Siphon nodes redundant..

49 minutes ago, DarthyPoo said:

I think this is the jist of it, the endless just gives us the opportunity to smooth out the ability to farm Kuva. Not all of the times i farm i wanna do floods and siphons.

I think this is what's missed on people comparing endless to flood. Before endless, the max kuva I could gain was "X" , now it's "X+ 2k Kuva" because of survival. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

11 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Well done you just got 8,000 kuva in a hour.
When I just got 6,000 kuva by speed running the full set of sorties in about 10 minutes flat including all loading screens.

Does that sound at all balanced to you?

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yea weapons dont much matter.. Cause i use the same weapons for Kuva Siphons and Floods..

But Kuva Fortress just seems more convenient to me without back and forth animations.. But some people dont mind the back and forth, becuase of possible Floods..

But really if Kuva Fortress gave more Kuva than a Flood or Siphon it would really just make the Flood and Siphon nodes redundant..

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I think this is what's missed in people comparing endless to flood. Before endless, the max kind I could gain was "X" , now it's "X+ 2k Kuva" because of survival. 

As long as we can finish a syphon in under 5:24 we will be earning more kuva then you can get from survival with lower risk.

@Grimmstyler

I might have said this in this or another thread before, but I and many people i know don't see the point in doing harder content if there is no incentive to do said content. Just look at the slaughter of endless void - back in the day you could just jump into 60+ minutes t4 survivals nowadays noone stays longer than 5minutes. Is it because its hard to stay longer? No it's because the lack of rewards and incentive to actually stay for a while.

Another example: Polyfarm - why are the farmers only staying for max 40 minutes mostly 20? Simple, because hydroid has an easy time killing the enemies until 50minutes, so why stay longer if the rewards dont scale alongside the enemies

6 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Rhetorical rhetoric my dear, you've where taught about this at one point in your youth.

8 minutes ago, Mizarul said:

So your feelings are an emperical science then.

And with that you previous argument has become invalid.

And i guarantee both of you use [Serration].. So whats your point?

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

Either way don't see DE increasing Kuva reward cause you want the perfect Riven..

I have 0 interest in Rivens and I want scaling on principle.

Plus it sets a precedent that can be applied to the rest of the game, harder enemies = better loot.