Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bet You Didn't Know..

KingKeif

That i'm kicking it new school in Maui right now. California born and raised, but god damn, you just have to appreciate how relaxing and beautiful the Hawaiian islands are. I highly recommend experiencing it at least once in your life. Perfect weather, beautiful scenery, and some of the best prepared fresh fish on the planet. 

For those of you who know a good smoke, they grow some incredible Hawaiian OG, Maui Wowie, and Pineapple Express out here. Know the right people, and you'll find some DANK. This tropical climate makes for some real literal sticky gooey.

So yeah as you can tell, i'm just a California stoner out in the world enjoying life. You'll probably see me around every once and in awhile. Peace

what about the girls ? ;D

Oh man... don't even get me started! Hahaha

Uh huh...and this relates to warframe how?  Cause, you know...these are the...um...warframe...forums...

This is an introductory forum within the warframe forums... Considering i'm not a robot or a Warframe, I thought I'd introduce myself as a normal human being. Regardless of how many times you get referred to as tenno, realize you're not.

Oh man... don't even get me started! Hahaha

This is an introductory forum within the warframe forums... Considering i'm not a robot or a Warframe, I thought I'd introduce myself as a normal human being. Regardless of how many times you get referred to as tenno, realize you're not.

True, true enough..

So, when do I move? :P

My friend Stayed on the big island for about 6 months and said that it was really nice but you ran out of things to do lol. Also raved about the Hawaiian BBQ that you could get. I myself would not mind playing games to the beautiful scenery out there. You are one lucky guy.