Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reloading not Reloading unless I reload my weapons by switching and then reloading. RELOADING

Umbranoir

Siiiiiiimmmmply put, I've been getting this bug for the last couple of weeks, which is more a nuisance than anything game-breaking.

Scenario: Papa Umbra is kicking it in the Kuva Fortress with his Twin Kohmaks, Betty White and Bob Ross. Betty's running a little low on the go-go juice and poor ol' Bob Ross is right behind her. Giggidy. When they're completely out they enter a 'Schrodinger's Reload' where, until observed they may or may not actually reload. On the instances that they don't get their fix, Captain Spanky the Prisma Skana appears in my hands at an awkward angle and seemingly through Bob Ross. Much to everyone's horror. They don't reload when prompted to with 'R' and the ONLY way to circumnavigate this disaster is to holster Betty White and Bob Ross and give them a pull back out. Now, it is not just the Kohmaks, it's seemingly every weapon with a proclivity to throw lead. 

Any help would be much appreciated

My Loadout is as follows;

Zephyr (Bug occurs regardless of fleshpuppet)

Argonak (Bug occurs regardless of Primary boomstick excl. Bows)

Twin Kohmak (Bug occurs regardless of Secondary Hand boomsticks)

Prisma Skana (I mean, It's kinda fun to use)

Rosie O'Donnell the Carrier Prime.

Only occurs when clip is depleted and seems to be 50/50 as to whether they reload even then, If I reload before then- Seems fine.

Edited by Umbranoir

That's your arcanes ignoring damage, and it's a bug. Tested and reported it a while ago on this forum. Quickest way to get your weapon back is a quickmelee attack then reload - that sorts it out, and is generally much faster than swapping weapons twice. To stop it happening at all, remove arcanes with a %chance to ignore damage.

• 2 months later...

Had a similar problem from time to time where my weapon primäry wont reload no idea why it happens evertime the same thing runing around and suddely my primäry stop working and all the support had to say about it update you graka driver im frustrated now

• 1 month later...
On 2018-04-02 at 8:54 PM, Xyngrr said:

That's your arcanes ignoring damage, and it's a bug. Tested and reported it a while ago on this forum. Quickest way to get your weapon back is a quickmelee attack then reload - that sorts it out, and is generally much faster than swapping weapons twice. To stop it happening at all, remove arcanes with a %chance to ignore damage.

So it's the arcanes. I'd figured that it triggers when you're looking or aiming at someone who's shooting at you and you get puncture status inflicted on you. Even though my arcane is anti-slash