Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee damage reduction on Titania

Stormcast3r

Hello,

This is my second post on the same bug which I continue to experience when I play Titania.

After exiting Razorwing, my melee does no damage whatsoever, there is an audio cue of hits but the enemy health remains the same. 

This only resets when I am killed and revive myself. It goes back to doing zero damage when I enter and exit razorwing again.

Had the same bug a couple of times this week.

I have a polearm zaw, i don't know if it's only on this weapon, but sometimes, after quitting razorwing, I can't do melee damage anymore(on the screen, I just see zero damage popping up and I can't kill anyone).

I need to die then use a revive (team revive doesn't stop the bug)

Edit: It doesn't happen all the time, so I guess this bug happens when you do something special when entering or quitting razorwing.

Edit2: I can confirm it only happens with my zaw, but it's totally random. I tried spamming without doing anything in razorwing, and after a few times, it's happens, sometimes on the first, sometimes on the third.

Final edit: Only happens on zaw, I tested it on my stave zaw, did the same.

Edited by Malnarion

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This came up on a Google search and this explains a lot at the moment. Got TItania recently and was leveling her up. My zaw is the strongest melee so I've been using just that. I unequipped my primary and secondary weapon. So this is still an issue. 

Every time I exit razorwing, my zaw does nothing. Just thought it was odd I was hitting E and I couldn't even damage a level 25 enemy.

Edit: Just used a Lesion and so far it's all working after razorwing. Not that big of a deal, I don't see using this frame much anyways. Still interesting to see it's an issue after this amount of time.

Edited by Brandt1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you play as titania after leaving your 4 your melee attacks deal no dmg. It might not have a 100% reproduction rate, but it's pretty frequent. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the diwata, i play it with 2 as mods and if she's bugged her attacks are way faster than normally .

Edited by whycantiloginwithsteam
accidental "enter"

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket: #1424265

Plague Star

After using Titania's flight ability, then turning it off to land ( in between hemocyte appearances to take out minor infested )...
... my weapons became completely disabled.

I could no longer swap weapons, nor perform quick melee attacks.
Even firing anything, and jumping stopped working.
Titania was even appearing as if unarmed, holding nothing in her hands while on the ground.
With jumping being obsolete, bullet jumps where out of the question as well.

The only Action I was left with, was turning back in her flight form.
But this mode also showed some bugs.
Now Titania was holding both her Pixia revolvers, and Diwata melee at the same time.
I had to perform an aerial melee attack, in order to be able to shoot again.

Wether it was due to being affected by Mesa's shooting gallery ability, I can not say with certainty.
but it seemed to take effect at that point in time.

Spoiler

QKVQpIq.jpg

hsG8u1j.jpg

yoigADx.jpg

Hi, I don't post stuff like this often because I don't scan the fourms often, but I have a small issue with titania that I feel should really be addressed. Whenever I go into razorwing and start quick melee attacking, sometimes when I get out of razorwing I end up being unable to deal damage with my standard melee. This is a big issue for me since I don't have a maximized razorwing wing build....I run out of energy, hop out of razorwing, but my melee stops dealing dmg.....that's not fun. I've also found that with zaws, since your melee weapon can't deal damage, the contagion exodia/arcane doesn't work like it's supposed to.....which makes life even more aggravating. If anyone else plays warframe and is experiencing this awful bug/glitch, please feel free to comment to grab DE's attention, and if anyone at DE sees this topic, I would be very happy if you try your guy's best to fix this issue. Thank you to anyone who reads this topic and have a very nice day 😃

Edited by Soulraider4567

@Soulraider4567 The Bug report section of the Forums is the location where threads regarding bugs and glitches should be reported.

If you are submitting a bug report, despite this being an online forum and seemingly more casual, it is still the only official location for bug submissions, so it is important to define your experience coherently, supply every detail regarding the problem, from build number to methods of replication, additional software status and visual evidence (in form of screenshots, animated images or videos), as well as logs to Support if requested.
It is also advised to inspect the bug report section of the forums for existing threads that may already address the issue at hand. The search bar in the upper right corner of the Forums' inner header has some extra options in addition to keyword searching.

A quick search resulted in quite a few existing threads addressing this very topic. Will suggest merging.