Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legion of Tau: Undying Crusade 5.1 | Face your greatest adversary yet- SENTIENT NEMESIS System is here! Earn new unique EVOLUTION MODS! Generate your own Sentient Knight's name!

Almighty_Jado

SENTIENT PORTALYST [UPDATED]

Before:
portalyst_by_almightyjado-dc82cnn.png

After:
Sentient Portalyst [UPDATED] by AlmightyJado

Sentient Portalyst visual update is complete! This visual overhaul doesn't bring any gameplay updates, but I have added some Synovia-based stylings on its neck to help reflect the weak spot that is present there. The old artwork didn't do a very good job of signalling that to the player.

Lekalyst visual AND gameplay overhaul coming up next. Still not sure what's happening with my 'mainline' update, but in the meantime, something is telling me that we'll all be very busy very soon....!

#lifttogether

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Before:

After:

Sentient Portalyst visual update is complete! This visual overhaul doesn't bring any gameplay updates, but I have added some Synovia-based stylings on its neck to help reflect the weak spot that is present there. The old artwork didn't do a very good job of signalling that to the player.

Lekalyst visual AND gameplay overhaul coming up next. Still not sure what's happening with my 'mainline' update, but in the meantime, something is telling me that we'll all be very busy very soon....!

#lifttogether

It's always amazing to see how an artist's work evolves.

11 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Before:

After:

#lifttogether

Just a quick question while I continue researching benthic bacteria, have you an idea of what it might sound like? Something hit MY mind, but, wanted to see what you had to say.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Just a quick question while I continue researching benthic bacteria, have you an idea of what it might sound like? Something hit MY mind, but, wanted to see what you had to say.

I kind of imagined it to make an ambient sound similar to Oculysts, but with more bass. Likely while it begins scanning the ground there would be a deep warbling sound effect, possibly similar to Lion's gadget from Rainbow Six Siege. Finally, while the Portalyst is forming Vukolysts from the ground, there would be some powerful, chaotic sounding electricity sound effects as the Portalyst channels Sentient energy into its newest puppet!

To be honest I didn't really think a lot of about sound design until you brought it up, so thank you for stimulating that part of my concept-mind!

14 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I kind of imagined it to make an ambient sound similar to Oculysts, but with more bass. Likely while it begins scanning the ground there would be a deep warbling sound effect, possibly similar to Lion's gadget from Rainbow Six Siege. Finally, while the Portalyst is forming Vukolysts from the ground, there would be some powerful, chaotic sounding electricity sound effects as the Portalyst channels Sentient energy into its newest puppet!

To be honest I didn't really think a lot of about sound design until you brought it up, so thank you for stimulating that part of my concept-mind!

AH, that's fair suh. We both shared the electrical crackling mentally speaking, but, my mind was aiming in the direction of the Martian tripods.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

AH, that's fair suh. We both shared the electrical crackling mentally speaking, but, my mind was aiming in the direction of the Martian tripods.

Oh no, I agreed with that!

16 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I kind of imagined it to make an ambient sound similar to Oculysts, but with more bass. Likely while it begins scanning the ground there would be a deep warbling sound effect, possibly similar to Lion's gadget from Rainbow Six Siege.

It isn’t a huge monster though, so its sounds aren’t going to be as deep and big as a tripods. That would be reserved for a bigger weight class, like the Ferrolyst.

Not sure if you have decided on the prerequisite quest for the legion of tau or the other major sentient characters but i have an idea i was hoping to pitch for a continuation of sacrifice back when it was still being developed.  Here it is

Warframe

The Last Primordian

Cinematic script

Spoiler

“Wakey, wakey Orokin puppet.  Let’s see if you can protect Margulis’s tenno children.” an unknown voice said cheerfully.

(Gasp, heavy breathing) “She’s coming, I have to warn them” Teshin says worried.  Cut to Grineer prison.  (Alarm blaring, multiple footsteps running, guns cocking, single footstep walking) 

“Well, well, well what do we have here?  Who are you supposed to be?” Tyl Regor asked the cloaked stranger.  

The stranger asks “Can you hear it?” 

“Hear what?” Tyl Regor asks confused. 

The stranger giggles then sing “She’s coming, she’s coming, you’re all going to die here” repeatedly.  In the prison there’s the sound of a sword dragging across the floor.  Tyl Regor starts to get annoyed by the singing and starts walking towards the cloaked stranger. 

“SHUT UP!” Tyl Regor shouts. 

The stranger says sadly “Okay.” 

Tyl then says “Fire. Well, what are you waiting for you-?”  Shocked after turning around only to find his soldiers killed by one of the prisoners with her sword.  The prisoner licks some of the blood off her sword.  “How did you get out of your cell?” Tyl says shocked.  The prisoner, after cleaning off her sword she puts it away and covers her ears.  Behind Tyl the stranger takes a deep breath and screeches loud enough to knock Tyl out.

As the prisoner starts walking past the stranger, the stranger smugly says “You’re welcome.”

Prisoner 1 says “I could have handled him myself.”

“Yeah right that’s why you got captured in the first place.” The stranger said.

Prisoner 1 says “Shut it, we have company.” As Grineer gather behind them.  Fade to black.

Holo-conversation script

Spoiler

“Tenno, we have a problem.” Teshin said nervously “A group of sentients have reawakened.  They are far more dangerous than any you have faced before.”

*crackle* “He’s right tenno, they are very dangerous indeed.” Tyl Regor said.

“Tyl Regor!  What do you want?” Teshin asked shocked by his interruption.

“I need both your and the tenno’s help.” Tyl Regor said hesitantly.

“You need our help with what exactly?” Teshin asked curiously.

“A prisoner had escaped the research facility I was at.” Tyl Regor replied with a hint of anger.

“And that should concern us, why?” Ordis asked angrily.

“Because the prisoner and the one who rescued her both belong to the same group that pseudo-tenno is scared of.” Tyl Regor said spitefully.

“Are you sure about this Tyl Regor?” Teshin asked worried.

“Quite.  I was studying the physical and mental aspects of the one I had restrained.” Tyl Regor said.

“What makes these sentients so dangerous Teshin?  And why are you so nervous?” Tenno asked.

“They were capable of wiping out a planet that was populated by the Primordians, a race of humans that had allied themselves with the Orokin during the war.  They were capable of similar strength and agility of the warframes along with being able to control multiple frames at the same time.  They thought they could end the war, that is until ‘they’ came.  The group that tipped the war to the sentients favor was called the Zodians.  They were some of the most powerful sentients back then.  They had killed every one of the Primordians and even managed to destroy their entire planet.” Teshin explained.

“All but one according to that annoying child.  Apparently, their leader had found the last Primordian on some odd planet called Eridani.” Tyl Regor stated.

“Eridani, that’s the home planet of the Primordians!  It was thought that it had been destroyed during the war.” Teshin said surprised “Tenno you have to head there and find the Primordian before they do.  Will you help, Tyl Regor or will you continue to fight us?”

“I’ll help you, but only because I want to make them pay for what they had done to my research.” Tyl Regor said with anger.

Mission script

Spoiler

(Start of mission)

“I will secure the perimeter of the planet to prevent anyone or thing from passing.  If you find the Zodian with a sword I will handle her.” Tyl Regor said firmly.

“Stay cautious tenno, there’s no telling if the Zodians have made it here yet.” Teshin warned

(Upon sight of first sentient)

“Watch out, there’s sentients searching all over.  We need to clear the area if we’re going to get the Primordian out of here.”

(Upon completing exterminate 75 sentients)

“That’s it the area is clear, and I’ve located the Primordian.”

(Upon reaching the Primordian)

“Good you’ve found him, now hurry and get out of there!”

(The start of escaping like during the second dream quest when escaping with your tenno-self)

“Sorry, but I’m not going to let you escape.  Especially not with the Primordian.” A voice said menacingly.

“No.  TENNO RUN!” Teshin said frightened “That’s the leader of the Zodians, Solnira.  She’s the most dangerous of them all.”

“Your precious tenno will die here, Orokin puppet, all you’ve done is find the Primordian for me and sent your tenno to their death.” Solnira said.  (Crackle, sparking, alarm blaring)

“Uh oh get out of there tenno, that tower is melting down.” Teshin said.

(Upon extraction)

(BOOM) “Whatever was in there is scattering across the system, it’s even wiped out most of Tyl Regor’s fleet.  And it appears that Tyl Regor’s Galleon is leaving.”

“That tower was the main essence extractor.” The Primordian said weakly “The other extractors will leak through the main one.  There isn’t even a way to repair it.  That was also the only way of making the weapons capable of killing the Zodians.”

“Wait, the material that made the special weapons was the essence extracted from a planet?” Teshin asked curiously.

“Not exactly.  It’s only the essence from Eridani.  And from the warframes components that the Orokin made.  Who are you?” He asked.

“I am Teshin Dax.” Teshin stated.

“And how many of your self-righteous arrogant Orokin masters are still around puppet?” the Primordian asked with a bit of fury.

“None as far as I’m aware of.  They all died by the end of the old war.” Teshin said.

“So, the war is over then.” (Sighs) “If you can gather the scattered essence then we can craft the special weapons to finally kill them.” The Primordian had explained “By the way, my name is Rezarin.  It’s nice to know that you tenno are still around.”

I hope you like it and i welcome any thoughts regarding this quest.

Edited by (XB1)WaterJewel94694
  • Like 2

As for the essence they would be acquired through missions as so.

Spoiler

Sin Essence

Virtue Essence

Capture

Yes

No

Defection

No

Yes

Defense

No

Yes

Excavation

No

Yes

Exterminate

Yes

No

Hijack

Yes

No

Interception

Yes

No

Mobile Defense

No

Yes

Rescue

No

Yes

Sabotage

Yes

No

Spy

Yes

No

Survival

No

Yes

Sanctuary Onslaught

Yes

Yes

The quest reward could be a re-usable blueprint that uses sin and virtue essence to create a component that is part of the construct cost for the special tau system rail.

Edited by (XB1)WaterJewel94694

13 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:
Spoiler

Not sure if you have decided on the prerequisite quest for the legion of tau or the other major sentient characters but i have an idea i was hoping to pitch for a continuation of sacrifice back when it was still being developed.  Here it is

Warframe

The Last Primordian

Cinematic script

Reveal hidden contents

“Wakey, wakey Orokin puppet.  Let’s see if you can protect Margulis’s tenno children.” an unknown voice said cheerfully.

(Gasp, heavy breathing) “She’s coming, I have to warn them” Teshin says worried.  Cut to Grineer prison.  (Alarm blaring, multiple footsteps running, guns cocking, single footstep walking) 

“Well, well, well what do we have here?  Who are you supposed to be?” Tyl Regor asked the cloaked stranger.  

The stranger asks “Can you hear it?” 

“Hear what?” Tyl Regor asks confused. 

The stranger giggles then sing “She’s coming, she’s coming, you’re all going to die here” repeatedly.  In the prison there’s the sound of a sword dragging across the floor.  Tyl Regor starts to get annoyed by the singing and starts walking towards the cloaked stranger. 

“SHUT UP!” Tyl Regor shouts. 

The stranger says sadly “Okay.” 

Tyl then says “Fire. Well, what are you waiting for you-?”  Shocked after turning around only to find his soldiers killed by one of the prisoners with her sword.  The prisoner licks some of the blood off her sword.  “How did you get out of your cell?” Tyl says shocked.  The prisoner, after cleaning off her sword she puts it away and covers her ears.  Behind Tyl the stranger takes a deep breath and screeches loud enough to knock Tyl out.

As the prisoner starts walking past the stranger, the stranger smugly says “You’re welcome.”

Prisoner 1 says “I could have handled him myself.”

“Yeah right that’s why you got captured in the first place.” The stranger said.

Prisoner 1 says “Shut it, we have company.” As Grineer gather behind them.  Fade to black.

Holo-conversation script

Reveal hidden contents

“Tenno, we have a problem.” Teshin said nervously “A group of sentients have reawakened.  They are far more dangerous than any you have faced before.”

*crackle* “He’s right tenno, they are very dangerous indeed.” Tyl Regor said.

“Tyl Regor!  What do you want?” Teshin asked shocked by his interruption.

“I need both your and the tenno’s help.” Tyl Regor said hesitantly.

“You need our help with what exactly?” Teshin asked curiously.

“A prisoner had escaped the research facility I was at.” Tyl Regor replied with a hint of anger.

“And that should concern us, why?” Ordis asked angrily.

“Because the prisoner and the one who rescued her both belong to the same group that pseudo-tenno is scared of.” Tyl Regor said spitefully.

“Are you sure about this Tyl Regor?” Teshin asked worried.

“Quite.  I was studying the physical and mental aspects of the one I had restrained.” Tyl Regor said.

“What makes these sentients so dangerous Teshin?  And why are you so nervous?” Tenno asked.

“They were capable of wiping out a planet that was populated by the Primordians, a race of humans that had allied themselves with the Orokin during the war.  They were capable of similar strength and agility of the warframes along with being able to control multiple frames at the same time.  They thought they could end the war, that is until ‘they’ came.  The group that tipped the war to the sentients favor was called the Zodians.  They were some of the most powerful sentients back then.  They had killed every one of the Primordians and even managed to destroy their entire planet.” Teshin explained.

“All but one according to that annoying child.  Apparently, their leader had found the last Primordian on some odd planet called Eridani.” Tyl Regor stated.

“Eridani, that’s the home planet of the Primordians!  It was thought that it had been destroyed during the war.” Teshin said surprised “Tenno you have to head there and find the Primordian before they do.  Will you help, Tyl Regor or will you continue to fight us?”

“I’ll help you, but only because I want to make them pay for what they had done to my research.” Tyl Regor said with anger.

Mission script

Reveal hidden contents

(Start of mission)

“I will secure the perimeter of the planet to prevent anyone or thing from passing.  If you find the Zodian with a sword I will handle her.” Tyl Regor said firmly.

“Stay cautious tenno, there’s no telling if the Zodians have made it here yet.” Teshin warned

(Upon sight of first sentient)

“Watch out, there’s sentients searching all over.  We need to clear the area if we’re going to get the Primordian out of here.”

(Upon completing exterminate 75 sentients)

“That’s it the area is clear, and I’ve located the Primordian.”

(Upon reaching the Primordian)

“Good you’ve found him, now hurry and get out of there!”

(The start of escaping like during the second dream quest when escaping with your tenno-self)

“Sorry, but I’m not going to let you escape.  Especially not with the Primordian.” A voice said menacingly.

“No.  TENNO RUN!” Teshin said frightened “That’s the leader of the Zodians, Solnira.  She’s the most dangerous of them all.”

“Your precious tenno will die here, Orokin puppet, all you’ve done is find the Primordian for me and sent your tenno to their death.” Solnira said.  (Crackle, sparking, alarm blaring)

“Uh oh get out of there tenno, that tower is melting down.” Teshin said.

(Upon extraction)

(BOOM) “Whatever was in there is scattering across the system, it’s even wiped out most of Tyl Regor’s fleet.  And it appears that Tyl Regor’s Galleon is leaving.”

“That tower was the main essence extractor.” The Primordian said weakly “The other extractors will leak through the main one.  There isn’t even a way to repair it.  That was also the only way of making the weapons capable of killing the Zodians.”

“Wait, the material that made the special weapons was the essence extracted from a planet?” Teshin asked curiously.

“Not exactly.  It’s only the essence from Eridani.  And from the warframes components that the Orokin made.  Who are you?” He asked.

“I am Teshin Dax.” Teshin stated.

“And how many of your self-righteous arrogant Orokin masters are still around puppet?” the Primordian asked with a bit of fury.

“None as far as I’m aware of.  They all died by the end of the old war.” Teshin said.

“So, the war is over then.” (Sighs) “If you can gather the scattered essence then we can craft the special weapons to finally kill them.” The Primordian had explained “By the way, my name is Rezarin.  It’s nice to know that you tenno are still around.”

I hope you like it and i welcome any thoughts regarding this quest.

First of all, thank you water jewel for taking time to try and put together a quest. I really appreciate the effort! However, I have a few issues with your proposal:

-I already have prerequisites for accessing the Legion of Tau content, outlined around the beginning of the OP. Additionally, the Legion of Tau is NOT an actual quest, but a content update similar to Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna.

-I am not making any super solid lore or quests because I want to try and develop my concept for as long as possible. Inserting quests makes it so that there's the risk of major retconning once DE does their own quests.

-Eridani doesn't exist in the Origin System or the Tau System. It exists in the Epsilon system, and it is impossible for humans to have gotten there in Warframe's lore. Humankind has never left the Origin System or gone anywhere other than Tau. If humans had somehow managed to colonize Epsilon, there would be little to no need for the terraforming of Tau.

-the existence of Primordians is a giant lore leap with major holes in the idea of their existence:

• for one, they can control Warframes somehow
  • they're as powerful as Warframes... then what was the point of creating Warframes?
  • The ability to control multiple Warframes at once would be overpowered.
  • additionally, the Sentients destroyed their home planet... but it still exists?? Perhaps this is just a plot twist though, so that could slide

-how the heck did the player actually get to Eridani? While the Epsilon system is technically closer than Tau, it is still over 10 light-years away (for reference, Tau is roughly 12).

-if these Primordians were so powerful and required these incredibly mighty Zodians to defeat them, how come the Orokin were not destroyed by them as well?

To conclude, I won't be including your quest idea into a part of the Legion of Tau. There are too many creative liberties and leaps of high magnitude, and also just in general I don't want to make a lore-heavy quest. Please do not mistake my criticism as spite, I'm simply trying to point out the issues that wouldn't allow this to be a plausible quest.

SENTIENT LEKALYST [UPDATED]

Original:
Lekalyst by AlmightyJado

After:
Sentient Lekalyst [UPDATED] by AlmightyJado

Sentient Lekalyst update is now complete! I've made the old fellow look far closer to Battalysts and Conculysts in order to try and give a greater sense of uniformity among the 'foot soldier' class Sentients. This also just helps some of my Sentient designs blend with the preexisting Sentients.

MAJOR GAMEPLAY CHANGES:

Lekalysts' head hitboxes are now identical to that of Conculysts and Battalysts. Lekalysts are equipped with a silver face mask that protects them from the first 3 headshots before breaking off. The face mask nullifies 100% of damage before it breaks off.
Unlike Conculysts and Battalysts, Lekalysts do not travel by hovering and instead move exclusively by walking on the ground. However, Lekalysts are capable of hover-strafing sideways to dodge attacks and surprise players with sudden positional changes.
Lekalysts can also pick up Conculyst Batons or Battalyst Energy Forks if they are disarmed. Alternately, Battalysts and Conculysts can pick up Trident Rifles.
Should-mounted weapons now launch heat damage orbs as opposed to firing lasers
Lekalysts can now participate in the communal Link effect that Battalysts, Conculysts and mimics share.

Edited by Almighty_Jado
  • Like 2

SENTIENT LEKALYST [UPDATED]

Original:
Lekalyst by AlmightyJado

After:
Sentient Lekalyst [UPDATED] by AlmightyJado

Sentient Lekalyst update is now complete! I've made the old fellow look far closer to Battalysts and Conculysts in order to try and give a greater sense of uniformity among the 'foot soldier' class Sentients. This also just helps some of my Sentient designs blend with the preexisting Sentients.

MAJOR GAMEPLAY CHANGES:

Lekalysts' head hitboxes are now identical to that of Conculysts and Battalysts. Lekalysts are equipped with a silver face mask that protects them from the first 3 headshots before breaking off. The face mask nullifies 100% of damage before it breaks off.
Unlike Conculysts and Battalysts, Lekalysts do not travel by hovering and instead move exclusively by walking on the ground. However, Lekalysts are capable of hover-strafing sideways to dodge attacks and surprise players with sudden positional changes.
Lekalysts can also pick up Conculyst Batons or Battalyst Energy Forks if they are disarmed. Alternately, Battalysts and Conculysts can pick up Trident Rifles.
Should-mounted weapons now launch heat damage orbs as opposed to firing lasers
Lekalysts can now participate in the communal Link effect that Battalysts, Conculysts and mimics share.

I just have one very important question that I'm sure you would totally expect of me: Will the guns be usable? 😛

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I just have one very important question that I'm sure you would totally expect of me: Will the guns be usable? 😛

At the moment, I don't have any plans to make them usable (since I can't use Conculyst batons as baseball bats yet), but you're more than welcome to try turn it into a usable weapon.
The main issue is that the weapon is a hybrid melee-ranged armament, but doesn't fit into the glaive or gunblade category.

38 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

At the moment, I don't have any plans to make them usable (since I can't use Conculyst batons as baseball bats yet), but you're more than welcome to try turn it into a usable weapon.
The main issue is that the weapon is a hybrid melee-ranged armament, but doesn't fit into the glaive or gunblade category.

I've made a few of those in my time of Pit development. Personal two cents on the matter from my time with em? Stay in the weapon category, but, borrow the gunblade set's "charge-fire" ability. Should work mechanically speaking.

7 hours ago, Unus said:

I've made a few of those in my time of Pit development. Personal two cents on the matter from my time with em? Stay in the weapon category, but, borrow the gunblade set's "charge-fire" ability. Should work mechanically speaking.

Which weapon category would that be? Rifle? Because then I’m not sure how its melee Attacks would work

Edited by Almighty_Jado

9 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

59 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Which weapon category would that be? Rifle? Because then I’m not sure how its melee Attacks would work

Not exactly the same thing, but one of my upcoming weapons deals slash damage in a cone on reload (the animation involves a slicing motion with the bayonet).

1 hour ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Oh, simple, it'd maintain the weapon animations of things like the tridents, but, hold down the swing button and you can ranged attack with it like you would with the redeemer or sarpa.

15 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

that is definitely a creative solution!

37 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Not exactly the same thing, but one of my upcoming weapons deals slash damage in a cone on reload (the animation involves a slicing motion with the bayonet).

Heh, very familiar. I got an old Grin-Oro beamy weapon where, to reload it, you gotta pound the "butt" into the ground, making a shockwave like an Orokin pounder turret from the Void. Think we might be onto something.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Oh, simple, it'd maintain the weapon animations of things like the tridents, but, hold down the swing button and you can ranged attack with it like you would with the redeemer or sarpa.

Ahhh, so like a pole.... gun? Gunpole? Gunarm? Needless to say, I catch what you're saying!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT! 😛

Alright though. That is fair enough.

I feel ya. You know how much I'd love to have a bayonet on a rifle? But, well, I can't see any way to make that work - would it use melee mods? Would it override a lot of the fun of-

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Go on...

2 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I'm gonna be honest, this all sounds HELLA DOPE!

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Heh, very familiar. I got an old Grin-Oro beamy weapon where, to reload it, you gotta pound the "butt" into the ground, making a shockwave like an Orokin pounder turret from the Void. Think we might be onto something.

I remember than gun, it was one of the crazy deimos guy-made prototypes, right?

2 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Ahhh, so like a pole.... gun? Gunpole? Gunarm? Needless to say, I catch what you're saying!

Yeah, yeah, "polearm, but, special" are the words that come to my mind.

I also came up with a weapon similar in design, but, it takes up the primary and melee slots unless you specifically swap out from it in the armory. The moment you equip it in the primary or melee slot, it overrides the other, but, you can swap it out in the armory easily. Two sets of modifiers, one weapon, on a "flippable card".

42 minutes ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT! 😛

Alright though. That is fair enough.

I feel ya. You know how much I'd love to have a bayonet on a rifle? But, well, I can't see any way to make that work - would it use melee mods? Would it override a lot of the fun of-

Go on...

I'm gonna be honest, this all sounds HELLA DOPE!

Oh? Huh, uh, alright, there's the Akzoi, the Lucifex, the Caducyte, the Skoil, and the Sluagh.

Each one straddles the line twixt melee and range, several in ways unique to themselves. Love em all to bits all the same.

29 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

I remember than gun, it was one of the crazy deimos guy-made prototypes, right?

Well, uh, shet, somebodies done their homework, heh, yeah, my ol muse Dem Ful and his pile a contraptions, this one being the damage-scaleing Overseer.

Apologies for hiatus, guys! The mainline update should be arriving soon- I passed on the last bit of art to a different artist who I’m sure will do a bang up job!

Aside from the main line, I’ve got some Sentient Zaw parts on the way- beat the everliving shizzle out of Sentient enemies for a chance to break off a part of their body and discover a Zaw blueprint! Designs were created by another concept creator who everyone will also be happy to see!

Edited by Almighty_Jado