Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star incursion distances.

Kryogeneva

For some reason, you can start the mission having to go 1600 meters to the right to grab a Thingy™, then 1400 meters back the OTHER WAY to a vault, then 1000 meters ANOTHER WAY to a drone, who will be 800 meters from Boil.

Take all of those numbers, and randomize the crap out of them, but keep the Mean at 1000ish. 

Opinion? TOO FAR!

I burn through 3-5 archwing charges each bounty (I only use one if objective is more than 500m away).

Also, if you are standing on the nearest vault to where you pick up the Thingy™, the vault incursion will NOT spawn there, often spawning hundreds of meters even further away.

Yes, I do think that is an issue they have with Bounties in general. There should be more movement-based missions that are used to connect the static ones instead of having you travel between the start of every one.

1 minute ago, JuicyButthurt said:

They gotta pad the length of a run somehow.

solo hemocyst (all 4) takes me 2 to 3 times longer than any other part of the op....Ive managed to cut the travel time down a bit using  titania with razorwing blitz....but i STILL have to use an archwing to deliver the bloody toxin to the defense target..which can be up to 2 km away.

13 minutes ago, Kryogeneva said:

For some reason, you can start the mission having to go 1600 meters to the right to grab a Thingy™, then 1400 meters back the OTHER WAY to a vault, then 1000 meters ANOTHER WAY to a drone, who will be 800 meters from Boil.

Take all of those numbers, and randomize the crap out of them, but keep the Mean at 1000ish. 

Opinion? TOO FAR!

We said that last time the event was active, along with other things.... Dev's ignored all the issues we mentioned but went and 'bug fixed' the hemocyte which no one was complaining over to make it drag out even longer....

3 minutes ago, ZirkonX said:

I wish they at least made archwing launchers reusable without any additional resource cost.. 

Some of us have been saying this since day one....