Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Decoy shouldn't deal damage

_GoodLuck_

~read title~

1. Low energy cost (25, spammable)
  2. Energy under 25 regenerates fast
  3. ...

I'm tired to run away from the stupid Loki players that always uses spams the Decoy and practically does nothing for my killing

My suggestion:

1. Remove HP
  2. Add a bit AI to make it more similar to the Decoy

For the augment that uses this ability:

1. When the ability ends, Loki gains 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% health points that based on a received Decoy damage

Loki's kit is trash. People say he's "master race" just because they spam his invisibility and think they're invincible.

He needs a rework. Badly. His only purpose is to rush Spies (and he's not even that good at it) with his otherwise pointless Decoy and Switch Teleport, Disarm enemies (useless against Infested and melee units, insignificant damage, weak augment and barely any real use unless there are lots of heavy AoE units such as Napalms) and turn himself invisible, which is the most used "tactic" with him that serves no other purpose than avoiding getting shot (the enemies will attack teammates instead, so nice) and getting an insane damage boost. 

I don't even want to know what it's like in Conclave. His 2 and 4 are already the only abilities he has that are worth spending energy on in PvE, so in Conclave, where there are no mods to boost his duration and range.... erh, I don't even want to think about it.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

11 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Loki's kit is trash. People say he's "master race" just because they spam his invisibility and think they're invincible.

He needs a rework. Badly. His only purpose is to rush Spies (and he's not even that good at it) with his otherwise pointless Decoy and Switch Teleport, Disarm enemies (useless against Infested and melee units, insignificant damage, weak augment and barely any real use unless there are lots of heavy AoE units such as Napalms) and turn himself invisible, which is the most used "tactic" with him that serves no other purpose than avoiding getting shot (the enemies will attack teammates instead, so nice) and getting an insane damage boost. 

You saying that Disarm has a "weak augment" makes me doubt you have any experience at all with Loki. It is one of the best control abilities in the game with that augment. It removes the ranged abilities for every weapon wielding unit aswell as still being useful vs infested (since it turns them against eachother, removing ancient healer buffs etc.). Loki isnt about frame damage output, he is about control and stealth damage.

Switch Teleport is a great tool for defense sorties, bringing the target to where you want it while backing it all up with irradiate so things cant shoot at it. Decoy has its uses, like forcing enemies to go certain routes.

He is a fantastic frame as a whole. The only place I wouldnt bother bringing him is for assassinate missions.

I'm also very confused of what the OP is talking about since Decoy already deals no damage and is there to distract aswell as stagger/debuff enemies it shoots.