Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoudln't we have a minimum requirement to access the kuva fortress?

ReinAxefury

Today i saw a MR1 on Taveuni, and i don't think it should be allowed, basically someone taxied that player (i checked his profile, he didnt finished TSD, not even maxed any weapon or frame). I get it that if i go into a public mission i could get some leecher or whatever, but i think it doesn't makes sense to be able to access that place without doing the required quests. Considering what the Kuva Fortress is, shouldn't the TWW be required for players to go in there?

Yea... DE needs to pony up and fix the taxi issues. Players simply should not be allowed access to content they havent reached on their own. Let alerts be taxi-able, but don't let completion of the alert unlock the node or anything weird like that. Just make it use the same notice as when you try to start a mission that requires each player to have an item in their gear equipped, or a specific weapon, and go with that.

1 minute ago, Godzilla853 said:

Also they would need arcwing but you can taxi players that don’t have it unlocked or if they are in your friends they can just join you.

Spoilers aside, i think it's not a good idea to allow new players to face that kind of challenge from the start. For example, on the case of the guy i saw on Taveuni, on 15 min he only killed 9 enemies and got downed like 6-10 times, for me that doesn't sound neither like a good new player experience nor fun overall.