Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I Get Suckerpunched By One More Rogue Jetpack...

OricSharp

THAT JETPACK HAS NEARLY KILLED ME BEFORE. I WANT MORE HELLIONS AND A HELLION GRINEER BOSS.

no seriously, I really do. plus I like making grineer explode without using explosives. 

grineer party favors, pin the jetpack to the tenno

I was in stealth mode and managed to kill a Hellion with a sneak attack. I then proceeded to jump in shock when his backpack launched off several seconds later and exploded 4 feet from me.

THAT JETPACK HAS NEARLY KILLED ME BEFORE. I WANT MORE HELLIONS AND A HELLION GRINEER BOSS.

no seriously, I really do. plus I like making grineer explode without using explosives. 

grineer party favors, pin the jetpack to the tenno

Yeah, why did they reuse Kril and Vor for the boss, I want a Hellion Grineer boss too now.

had a funny moment too, where i thought...what the f*** o.O

Hit an enemy at the ground with Miter.

Saw bounced of, hit a Helion in the Air.

Helion died, Jetpack flew of, exploded and killed a third guy.

I was just standing there...what just happened?

i should really run a video program when I'm playing

Edited by LazerusKI

Having lots of fun with the new tileset myself.

The transitions from enclosed spaces to open areas just feel... right.

Some of the setpieces - like the Big Gun, which is getting some much needed Vitamin D after being cooped up in that Grineer Galleon for so long - were definitely worth stopping for a closer look.

The whole place had a real Bikanel (remember FFX? no? wow, I'm old) vibe, and it suits the Grineer really well. The "loudspeaker" drones were a cool surprise too. Looking forward to seeing how it plays after it gets the spitshine treatment.

For my part, I feel like it's more or less everything DE was shooting for. It's a heck of a nice canvas, Steve. Excited to see what you guys paint on it.

I love the Hellions and Eviscerators. They add a great amount of counter attack capacity to Grineer. The sand-manta's though do not deal much damage and serve more as bullet sponges than anything else. They are annoying too as they waste Null Star charges and effect Psychic Bolts targeting.