Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Customisation

Afftastic

8 hours ago, (PS4)JrChappy said:

I would rather see a load-out option like we have for warframe in the navigation menu. Save amp/school as well as arcanes and such to a named load-out. This should save your colors as well per load-out.

That would be nice too 

I would like that very much.  From a lore perspective it makes sense that you can't just change the way the Operator looks and swap their appearance back and forth, but it could stand in for the ability to create alternate characters.  If DE wants all UI functions to represent elements of the lore, I'll understand if they don't want to add this, but if not all UI functions have to be canonical then maybe there's room for this.

12 hours ago, Afftastic said:

Please add more customisation slots for operator like warframe has (A/B/C) so we can quickly switch between them to match our warframe. 

[DE] Steve briefly noted this suggestion in his Umbra Periscope video.  Probably happening with UI update.  Or will be a purchase option.

22 hours ago, Vaz2017 said:

From a lore perspective it makes sense that you can't just change the way the Operator looks and swap their appearance back and forth,

The thing is, we can change our appearance back and forth, just not quickly.  It's quicker for me to change my face and voice and go from a girl to a boy than it is for me to switch from a white suit to a black dress.  If they added in A, B, C appearance tabs (like warframes, sentinels, pets and weapons have) then they could restrict it to only applying to the costume rather than the face/voice and then, in my opinion, it would make more sense as I'd be able to change clothes quicker than I can change my entire body shape.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:16 PM, Vaz2017 said:

From a lore perspective it makes sense that you can't just change the way the Operator looks and swap their appearance back and forth,

Why cant we go to the closet and put on a different pair of pants? We can change this on the operator screen just like in the arsenal. What we are talking about is savable presets to make switching take less time and get back into the game quicker. I run one school for Tridolon hunting but wouldn't run that when I play say Trinity, as Trin I do not need an energy buff for my operator or Warframe as she can handle her own energy. Changing schools or load-outs quickly would be a welcome addition.

16 hours ago, Katinka said:

The thing is, we can change our appearance back and forth, just not quickly.  It's quicker for me to change my face and voice and go from a girl to a boy than it is for me to switch from a white suit to a black dress.  If they added in A, B, C appearance tabs (like warframes, sentinels, pets and weapons have) then they could restrict it to only applying to the costume rather than the face/voice and then, in my opinion, it would make more sense as I'd be able to change clothes quicker than I can change my entire body shape.

Also Katinka makes a great point.