Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 25 test is frustrating and unrealistic

RealPandemonium

Forcing yourself to land your archwing only by coming to a stop above the platform and slam attacking is lame, but the alternative is flying past your foothold and losing too much time before being able to get back to the next orb.  The ground+archwing system was designed with the Plains in mind; not floating platforms with draconian penalties for missing your target.  By the same token, this MR test doesn't simulate a believable scenario.  The easy solution to this would be to give us finer control of disengaging with the archwing so that we only fly away wildly if we want that to be the result.  

yea i hate plains archwing. we still have no brakes for some bs reason and i actually hate that the arcwhing travels parallel to the ground rather than the direction our crosshair is pointed (when travelling at the lowest speed).

on top of that the archwing ceiling in the plains is just abyssmal. why cant they just get rid of the ceiling and replace it with lotus telling us we will be extracted if we continue any further. and if we do continue further, actually extract us

Edited by Ragingwasabi

2 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

yea i hate plains archwing. we still have no brakes for some bs reason and i actually hate that the arcwhing travels parallel to the ground rather than the direction our crosshair is pointed (when travelling at the lowest speed).

on top of that the archwing ceiling in the plains is just abyssmal. why cant they just get rid of the ceiling and replace it with lotus telling us we will be extracted if we continue any further. and if we do continue further, actually extract us

Ironically, if you use Zephyr it lets you go much higher than it does with AW where it pushes you down after ~200m.  Zephyr can go up almost 500m.

Yeah, first time was also not to happy about how damn low you have to fly with the ark wing. Hope they make the zone a little bit higher. Im used to fly low now, allright, still would prefer it to actually FLY with it instead of just fly in tree hugging range