Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Boss Drops End-Of-Mission Instead Of Loot Orb.

Xylia

Make it so that bosses do not drop Blueprints; make the Blueprints be awarded at the end-of-mission. For the "No Blueprint" chance, put the rare material there instead.

For example, you kill Vay Hek. He will only drop a mod.

Finish the Mission, you will either get a Neurode, the Helm, the Chassis, or the Systems blueprint.

There we go. No more screwing with mobs' drop tables.

EDIT: Also, no more "Where'd the Orb go!?" crap and/or the orb falling out of bounds, into terrain, unreachable places, etc.

EDIT2: This also forces people to.... *gasp* FINISH THE MISSION instead of Aborting as soon as the boss dies.

EDIT3: Changed title because of trolls.

Edited by Xylia

The system is just fine and it doesn't need to be easier.

1). They can't seem to get it fixed because their new drop system is screwing with boss drops.

2). It'd encourage people to actually finish missions instead of aborting as soon as boss dies and it doesn't drop the exact thing they need.

3). It'd get rid of problems with finding the stupid pink orb (that is sometimes hard to see) that can be thrown outside of the area you killed him in, sometimes into unreachable places and/or hard-to-find places.

etc etc etc.

End-of-Mission reward is just a better system altogether.

To be fair the exit on Phobos is like on Corpus Outpost missions - close to the boss arena. So I don't know why would anyone quit

Also: Miter bps and barrels, Miter bps and barrels everywhere

Lots of people quit when the boss dies and doesn't drop what they want, in non-Phobos missions. "OMG, no Systems BP? QUIT!" etc.

This proposal would force them to finish the mission to see if they got it.

+1 to this.

It solves a lot of issues, espcially when you are finishing the boss with a melee attack and you hit the orb and knock it to an unreachable area (seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to let players knock those things around in the first place?) as well as pretty much ensures that the host wont quit on you.

To be fair the exit on Phobos is like on Corpus Outpost missions - close to the boss arena. So I don't know why would anyone quit

Also: Miter bps and barrels, Miter bps and barrels everywhere

Funny thing about you getting only the BP and Barrel... I'm getting Chassis and BPs.... I got like 1 Barrel and that's it. Just need the Handle and Blade now.

As for the Gremlim, got it from a rare chance with another Miter BP.