The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Distill Arcanes (Again)

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

i dont think a distiller is what you're asking for, i think its better to say you want to un rank arcanes, but yes i agree, there was times when i would sistill to even out the ranks, but i dont see them adding the option, i think it acts like mods, where once you upgrade it you can't downgrade it, so in other words i think its intended to be that way 

Another valid point:
If someone who requested a ranked arcane steps down from a deal, it will leave you with the (probably) maxed arcane which might be harder to sell than the single components.

Edited by Toran

2 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

Wait so I can't upgrade an arcane to rank 2 after upgrading it to rank 1???

You can always upgrade them, you just can't split that rank 2 back into 6 unranked ones.

8 hours ago, Toran said:

Another valid point:
If someone who requested a ranked arcane steps down from a deal, it will leave you with the (probably) maxed arcane which might be harder to sell than the single components.

I request to sell them as a collection of unranked ones just in case this happens.

51 minutes ago, The_God_of_Pies said:

You can always upgrade them, you just can't split that rank 2 back into 6 unranked ones.

I request to sell them as a collection of unranked ones just in case this happens.

Well I panicked there for a moment. Thanks.

Unranked or maxed if you wanna sell, why would you rank them up in the middle , just makes your "product" less versatile.

2 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

Well I panicked there for a moment. Thanks.

Unranked or maxed if you wanna sell, why would you rank them up in the middle , just makes your "product" less versatile.

I had someone wanting to buy a rank 2 arcane nullifier, so i put six together (so it wouldn't have to be two trades) we got into the trade then he changed his mind, I understand what you are saying about versatility, but when someone asks for a specific rank you don't really expect them to back out, however i wont be making that mistake again.

2 minutes ago, The_God_of_Pies said:

I had someone wanting to buy a rank 2 arcane nullifier, so i put six together (so it wouldn't have to be two trades) we got into the trade then he changed his mind, I understand what you are saying about versatility, but when someone asks for a specific rank you don't really expect them to back out, however i wont be making that mistake again.

Damn guess you got trolled. :(

Also isn't there a high tax on the arcanes? I guess that needs to be considered as well. Oh well I have retired from trading a year ago, so I don't know much. :)

2 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

Damn guess you got trolled. :(

Also isn't there a high tax on the arcanes? I guess that needs to be considered as well. Oh well I have retired from trading a year ago, so I don't know much. :)

Nah, it's the same as mods, 2000, 4000, 8000. Legendary arcanes however are 100k per arcane in it (100k unranked, 1mil rank 3)