Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival/Onslaught have zero incentive

Kimimoto

This has been an ongoing thing, since I'm not sure when, after Endless Fissures? Atleast Endless Fissures gives you scaling boosters for the rest of the mission.

What incentive is there to go past rotation C on Onslaught/Kuva Survival? Currently for Veterans, none. There's zero reason to play the content(after Khora, which won't last a few days) which was supposedly designed for us.

The game needs purpose. Not just for having something to play, but for the myriad of progression systems that have no purpose. 

Here's a paraphrased conversation I have with one of my friends probably once a month.

"Hey, want to come play Warframe?"

"Why?"

"You could max out your frames and weapons."

"For what? I can do everything in the game without doing that."

Think about how much gameplay is lost because no mission has the incentive to try. Basically the whole game, think about how much goes into maxing out a build for a loadout.

You have to actually get the items be it frames/weapons/sentinels/mods, you have to get plat for potatos/forma, you have to level them to forma, you have to get endo/credits to FULLY max your mods, you have to grind out the kuva to roll your rivens, you have to fight the Eidolons to piece together arcane sets.

You could also not, because why? There goes literally the whole game besides fashion because there's no incentive to try.

"But endless missions and onslaught are CHEESEABLE" Okay. Lets say you don't nerf the cheese. You can either have some people cheesing for rewards they have to spend the same amount of time for anyway, or nothing. 

This is just a rant at this point, it's just so baffling. 

The void is as empty as useful it is to go there, the derelict is abadoned, 75% of the starchart normal nodes are empty, PoE is a glorified desert.

You know what makes me really sad? That i could type down the upper comment without the thought that i could be wrong crossing my mind. 

Elite onslaught needs to give Axi relics.

Endless needs to scail.

Kuva survival is below syphons right now.

Onslaught has made mass death insane cheese mandatory.

Survival needs the enimey count upped.

Focus grinding needs to have the cap dubbed or more and for the grind to be made easier, like you get it 10 times as quick, whilst no longer benefitting from stealth kills.

Survival and excavation needs the ability to solo extract like defence and intersection and onslaught.

There the issue I can think off of the top of my head.

32 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

There's zero reason to play the content(after Khora, which won't last a few days) which was supposedly designed for us.

Focus Farming ~ ~ ~

But for real though, real talk......I haven't gotten past Sector 6 in Solo Elite mode yet this week.....so you can bet I'm going to keep jumping on in there till I eventually break through that hurdle. X'D

Oh, and the week after? Who know how far I'll get! I don't. That's why I'll be back to try again after Farming Focus in the Regular mode....and again the week after that! XD

Hi, sorry for my english. This is what i think:

DE could take off efficiency scaling, i can one shot group of enemies but they don't give me enough efficiency so i lose. I feel like i can't really try out my gear. This should be just level scaling, the bigger enemy level, the longer you take to kill him. On this moment, i slide and oneshot 5 enemies with my zaw at zone 12, haven't died once. I take efficency stimulators every level. I'm parcuring as crazy to kill as many enemies as i can, i have even mod for parcour velocity. And still, i lose because enemies give me less efficiency than i lose over every second.

There is no point of staying longer than rotation C. Why? This is easy, and when game starts to be somehow challenging, there is no reason to do that.

My proposal? Give a bonus reword for every "x" score points, or start giving us additional rewards after every full rotation. So after full totation, we will get 2 rewards per 2 zones, and after another full rotations 3 rewards. If rewards from elite x2 or x3 would be too much, just give addtional reward from "normal" onslaught reward pool.
Example: after zone 10 on elite onslaught you get H2 radiant and H2 inact.

5 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Focus Farming

Sure, but the second dream came out 2 1/2 years ago. Veterans had the nodes that actually do something right when the rework launched. 

The progression systems should be FOR the "endgame", not the other way around.

The challenge is the reward.

Not having to wait an hour to reach simulacrum enemy levels is the reward.

The node being permanent and not going away, being always available to me is the reward.

It could give no credits, affinity, focus, relics or blueprints and I'd still play it. (Elite, that is)

I just wish they're make the maps rotation random like ordinary onslaught.

Was really hoping Onslaught would be a bit different from what we got. It's just the standard "A A B C, right I'm done" mode. 

Was looking for points to affect your rewards. The harder you push, the more rewards. That "arcade" feel is totally missing.

I believe it was described as that in a dev/prime time stream. Was thinking something along the lines as Bulletstorm or old school project Gotham racing. 

Were your actions affect your points and in turn affect the rewards. It's just, meh at the minute. Go 8 deep and drop out. 

Would have been cool as an affinity boost mission for solo players and maybe group play. As spy is still the best in terms of solo grind. Things like head shots boost your affinity gain. Melee Kills get a boost. Sidearm headshots get a boost. Not too much as to throw off boosters just something.

Even old Cephalon give remarks on "good hunts" or throwing over leveled mobs out of nowhere to "test your hunting skills" is missing.

That would tie in the points boost as he rewards you and in turn makes rewards better. 

But nope, just A A B C. A reward system that's getting very old.