Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if the Tiberon Prime were the first weapon to do this?

(PSN)Black-Cat-Jinx

Lets see.....

Three alt fire modes. Burst, semiauto, full auto... Three... Configuration loadouts.... Hmmm. Three modes... Three loadouts.... Three modes.......three.... Loadouts.... Each fire mode.. Seems to be built for a different kind of loadout..And there's three modes... And three... Loadout configurations...

What if we... Oh... I don't know... Linked fire mode, to configuration load-out? So you could mod each fire mode to it's most effective configuration?

5 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah... you could do that!

No, really, what's stopping you here?

That's not his point, what he's proposing is that as fire mode changes, load-out automatically cycles as well. At the moment you either have to mod for a particular fire mode (which will almost certainly be burst) or try to maintain a solid all round build. My main build is a hybrid, but it would be nice to dial up the crit for the semi auto mode, although status on the automatic is already above 90% after multishot.

10 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah... you could do that!

No, really, what's stopping you here?

You have truly mastered the art of troll. I am much amused.

You know what I mean.

Semiauto draws from config 1, burst from config 2, auto from config 3.  If you're suggesting there's already a way to change your mod config in mission, it's news to me so please feel free to elaborate. Otherwise, modding too far to one fire mode weakens the other fire modes, this solves that problem and allows the weapon to change to meet your situation which is what having an adaptive trigger is intended for. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Echo_X said:

You have truly mastered the art of troll. I am much amused.

You know what I mean.

I actually thought you were proposing to make each config start off in each of the different fire-modes or something. Like, just for the start of each mission.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:39 AM, Doomsknight said:

I still hope DE could let us melee strike with Tiberon's fin blades.

TBH....I think quick melee in general should involve you using whatever primary or secondary you have equipped at the time to bludgeon / stab the enemy, with separate stats for using your ranged weapon as an improvised melee weapon. Seriously. 

In a situation where someone jumps in front of you with a knife, it's faster to smack them with the butt of your gun than holstering / dropping your gun and drawing a melee weapon.

Also, nice suggestion there, Doomsknight :)

Would only be interested if Exalt weapons get decoupled like Venari first.

Otherwise one of those configs is gonna be sacrificed at the altar of Dex Pixia, and I have a feeling it'd be forced to be the Burst rather than the Semi :/

Edited by TheBlueJelly