Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since the major problems with Onslaught seem to have been fixed.

16 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Do you think it's about time DE starts to get the Onslaught update ready for console?

The only major problem that was fixed were the crashes. Host migration causing reward loss is still happening, efficiency draining even when all enemies are dead waiting for conduit to spawn is still happening, enemy spawn rate (specially on this week's tileset rotation big maps) still horrible basically forcing you to fail zones is still happening, despite the hotfixes stating otherwise.

1 hour ago, Kiwinille said:

The only major problem that was fixed were the crashes. Host migration causing reward loss is still happening, efficiency draining even when all enemies are dead waiting for conduit to spawn is still happening, enemy spawn rate (specially on this week's tileset rotation big maps) still horrible basically forcing you to fail zones is still happening, despite the hotfixes stating otherwise.

Thanks!! I was actually going to ask what other problems Onslaught had because several other PC players were telling it is going to be a while before it comes to console and I now I know why.  :thumbup:

19 hours ago, Redspace0095 said:

whoa there matey... You may wish the PC players to beta test it a bit more before you get it. 

This so much. I have a Ryzen 7 running @3.7ghz, with 16gb of RAM, and a 100/20 ISP connection, hard lined (not wifi) and even my system experiences some slowdowns when hosting some of the more intense scenes. Let us be your test dummies, and they will polish it up for your couches. It's not ready yet. At least not for final release (console push).

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Skaleek:

As long as it takes an average of 50+ hours to farm the vandals, the major issues with Sanctuary Onlsaught are not fixed.

I think crashes/freezes are more important than your luck boi

Also 3 sec after the hotfix yesterday I got a freeze.
There is a lot more to fix 

32 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

As long as it takes an average of 50+ hours to farm the vandals, the major issues with Sanctuary Onlsaught are not fixed.

It definitely didn't take me 50+ hours to farm it. Got some duplicate parts, went to trade channel, and traded parts, no plat. Hell, I have already 6-forma'd my Lato Vandal, and 3 forma'd my Braton Vandal.

Other things aquired: NOT Khora, bunch or parts, which were sold to others, including a FULL Braton set, some captura scenes, and even traded some parts for a Braton riven. Also got the peculiar mod last night as well. O.o

28 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

It definitely didn't take me 50+ hours to farm it. Got some duplicate parts, went to trade channel, and traded parts, no plat. Hell, I have already 6-forma'd my Lato Vandal, and 3 forma'd my Braton Vandal.

That's nice, but if you take a look at the math, its going to take an average of 80+ hours to farm both vandals and the peculiar mod from onslaught. You got lucky.

6 hours ago, Toran said:

"Since the major problems with Onslaught seem to have been fixed."

Oh, have the drop rates been increased? Have credits, resources and mods been added? Are rewards saved every 2 waves?

In my opinion the drop rates are fine. If the Khora parts were 20% then people would complain about getting Khora parts as rewards after they have already gotten her. It's a catch-22. If there's an item you only want once, then the drop rate is only problematic til you get it the first time. After that, you're probably glad when you don't get it again. It's really only a problem if you think you absolutely need Khora right now. Other things like Defection for Harrow are a little different concerning the time involved in each mission and how un-fun that mode is regarded.

Also, credits, resources, and mods make no sense for the context of the mission. We are in Simaris's simulation world. He can't really pull Condition Overload out of thin air. Although the caveat then would be, how does he have relics? I'd attribute that to it just being the typical reward table filler. I don't mind it, especially since it's so great for affinity and focus. 

Rewards saved every 2 waves - no argument here.