Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica. I really feel the need to ask this.

(PSN)Black-Cat-Jinx

It's been like this for years and never been addressed, even though I've seen it brought up a good number of times. As I recall, the weapon stats claim silent, but only the charge shot is. I actually would have figured it would have been fixed when they even went so far as to release a PRIMED version of the ballistica. Did they really not notice then, either...?

49 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

It's been like this for years and never been addressed, even though I've seen it brought up a good number of times. As I recall, the weapon stats claim silent, but only the charge shot is. I actually would have figured it would have been fixed when they even went so far as to release a PRIMED version of the ballistica. Did they really not notice then, either...?

Atleast on ps4 it describes the weapon as alarming. I could silence it, at the cost of other mods..... I actually picked up to experiment with ivara, but yeah.....  Hmm. Does the detron dissolve enemies? Ive been thinking about getting silent battery for my plasma shotgun because it disolves enemies which means, you know, no detection due to found bodies... But silent battery isn't easy to get if youre a solo player...

3 hours ago, W3zeer said:

Isn't that for shotguns? ;)

As stated, yes, it's a silence for shotguns, plasmor is a shotgun. Why would that be useful? All silenced weapons benefit from Ivara's prowl, but specifically the plasmor has a useful effect for missions where you're trying to avoid detection, it's a cleaner. Anything you kill with it, and any corpse you shoot with it, is disintegrated, which means there are no corpses left behind to alert enemies and cause alarms to be triggered.